The royal family

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

"𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬."

Illea's king is adored by many for his honorable and receptive ways

Illea's king is adored by many for his honorable and receptive ways. He is a man who sees himself as a king above all else, viewing his role as ruler as paramount to his identity as a father and husband. He is the epitome of a workaholic, dedicating himself fully to the responsibilities of ruling the country. He relies heavily on his wife, trusting her to manage everything outside of his royal duties. Despite his preoccupation with his kingly duties, King Ledger is not a malicious man; rather, he is often portrayed as absent-minded, clueless, or simply too busy with affairs of state to fully engage in family matters.

While he may prioritize his role as king, Ledger is not indifferent to his family. He has a genuine affection for them, though his actions may sometimes suggest otherwise. He is guilty of showing favoritism toward his daughter over his two sons, primarily because she shares his strong work ethic and passion for politics. This favoritism can manifest in him being more lenient with her and more demanding of his sons.

Despite his shortcomings as a father, King Ledger is not without belief in his children's abilities. He pushes them to excel, though he may do so in a more stern and critical manner than his wife. His behavior stems from a desire to see his children succeed, carrying on his legacy and contributing to the country's future.

——

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮r

"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬—𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬—𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧."