I thought you were my bestfriends?!

It all started when My parents were away for the weekend on a vacation, and they left me with the house. My 2 best friends are Kyle and Alex. Kyle was 15, Alex was 16, and I was 15 Both of them were in highschool, so they got out an hour earlier than me. I was still in 8th grade, which was middleschool. All 3 of us were best friends. There were never any other kids in our neighborhood, so we had no choice but to be friends. I was walking home from school, and Kyle called to me from his window: "Hey Maddie! Wanna come over and play videogames?" I couldn't resist. I'm a huge tomboy, and I love video games. "Sure! Just let me drop off my backpack at my house!" After I dropped my backpack at my house, I hurried over to Kyle's house. The moment I stepped through his front door, an odd feeling swept over me. I ignored the feeling. "Kyle! Im here! What game are we playing?" I called. The door shut suddendly behind me. I turn to see Alex locking it up. "We're going to play a fun game." He said in a voice that didn't sound like his. Out of nowhere, Kyle flew at me and kicked me in the stomach. It knocked the wind out of me, and I fell to the ground. Alex then gave me a harsh kick in the face. I was dazed, and Alex then picked me up and threw me down the hard, wooden stairs, and I passed out. I woke up, and I was only wearing my bra and underwear. Alex and Kyle were standing a few feet away, and they walked towards me. They both touched me everywhere. Kyle then said, "Alex, you get her bra off, and I'll get her underwear. I want to see those b***s." Kyle pulled off my underwear, and Alex ripped off my bra. I was completely naked. Alex put his finger in me, and Kyle was touching my breasts. They eventually got bored and beat me. They kicked me and hit me with baseball bats. They then started to rape me and Kyle got in the front and told me to suck his thing, while Alex got in the back and raped me there. It hurt so bad and tears started to roll down my face. Kyle and Alex switched spots multiple times. I started to wonder if this was all just a bad dream. I tried and tried to wake up, but obviously I couldn't. I started to sob. Alex saw me sobbing and got furious. He picked me up, sat me on a table and screamed at me: "WHY THE F*** ARE YOU CRYING?! YOU SHOULD BE F****** ENJOYING THIS! YOU F****** B****!" He started to slap me on the face. He slapped me so many times that everything went white. I could feel him slapping me, but all I could see was white. He suddendly stopped, picked me up, and threw me on the hard cement floor. He started to walk on me. Then he started to jump. I felt like I was going to break into 2 peices. He finally stopped, and Kyle began to rape me again. This time, he squeezed my throat hard and I could barely breathe. He stopped raping me, and Alex stomped on my stomach, making me pass out again. When I woke up, I heard them talking. I couldn't make out who was talking when, but heres what they said: "We'll rape her one more time then get rid of her." "How're we gonna get rid of her?" "IDK... we'll kill her." "NO! I DONT WANT TO KILL HER!" "Fine, we wont kill her, we'll................." I couldn't make out any more words they said. But in a few minutes they came back my way and raped me again. Alex told me that if I told anyone about this, he would beat me to death and torture my parents. They carried me to my house, and threw me inside. Alex gave me a final kick. "Stupid b****..." he muttered. They both walked away. It took me hours to crawl all the way up the stairs to my room. When I finally did, I put some clothes on. I then thought about whether I should call the police or not, and I decided that I should. I grabbed my cell phone, hid in my closet, and called the police. They also sent an ambulance to my house. The people in the ambulance found me in my house and took me to the hospital.

I later found out that I had a broken arm, foot, leg, a concusion, a broken hand, 3 broken fingers, and many more injuries. Kyle and Alex got punished like they deserved. I'll never forgive them for what they did to me. A few months after I was raped, a new girl my age moved into my neighborhood. Her name was Lexi and we became instant friends. I told her about the time I was raped, and she didn't react the way I thought she would. I thought she would think I was a freak. Instead, she said that she loved the courage that came from me. she said she loved me a lot.
I knew then that she would be my new best friend. We started started dating eachother 3months later.
It's been a year since this incident happened, and now, being sixteen, I still get flashbacks from my horrible past.