Perfect Two

Do you believe in Cupid?

Cupid is just a myth and it symbolizes love and affection. Cupid has always played a role in the celebrations of love and lovers. A shot of his arrow would send deep love into the recipient. They said, if Cupid shoots his arrow of love and hits you, you will fall helplessly and madly in love with the next person you meet.

But what if Cupid made his move on you and the person you just encounter on the comment section will be the next person you’ll gonna meet?

How far are you willing to go for each other?

An epistolary.

© bluenriz
(2023)

OFFICIAL HASHTAG

For the readers who wants to share their thoughts or theories about the story, you may use the hashtag #CSPTWP, #PTWP or #Perfect_Two on any social media sites.

MUTE WARNING

Any readers who mentions other stories or fictional characters (aside from the authors of Cupid Series Epistolary Collaboration) that are not created by the author shall be muted.

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imaginations and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the author's consent.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

If you see any grammatical errors, please correct me. Also, I have to warn you that I'm very busy so don't expect quick updates. But I hope you'll still support this one. And oh, you can create a cover for these series, I would really appreciate it. Comments or any kind of feedbacks are highly appreciated.