𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇs

꧁🄿3|🄲32꧂❨

꧁🄿3|🄲32꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬❩

:*✧ 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬❩

REBEKAH CULLEN WAS HAPPY. They had defeated the newborn army, Bella and Edward were engaged, and Alec had moved in with the Cullens. The Volturi had arrived at their home in Forks after getting the call from Carlisle.

The Volturi weren't pleased, mainly Caius and Jane - but Aro had given his blessing with a joyful clap of his hands while Marcus merely nodded with a blank face. Demetri and Felix were sad to see their friend go, but they were understanding. Eventually, Caius agreed, after making Alec swear to keep the Cullens in line and to make sure they did turn Bella.

Jane was furious, and if it wasn’t for Aro and Alec stopping her - there was no doubt in Rebekah’s mind that Jane would have used her gift on the youngest Cullen until her voice was broken from screaming. 

Alec was heartbroken when Jane screamed at him, but Rebekah didn’t hear much of the conversation as Demetri led her away.

You don’t want to get in between one of their fights.” Is what he said as he walked her away from the twins. “Master Aro damn near lost an arm last time.

When it was time for the Volturi to leave, Jane had not said a word to her brother - keeping her gaze turned away from him. And when they left she didn’t even offer him a goodbye. Demetri and Felix gave him a pitying glance, and gave Alec a long hug, making him promise to call whenever he could. 

It had been a few weeks since Alec had decided to stay with the Cullens and there was a tension that seemed to wrap around the house. 

Esme had been civil, giving Alec a room across from Rebekah’s and she always greeted him with a kind smile. Carlisle was respectful and conversed with Alec - trying to make sure that the Volturi member was comfortable. 

Jasper just nodded at the red-eyed vampire, only saying a few words with him at a time and Edward only spoke to him when he had to. Rosalie glared at him every chance she got, still not very accepting but she was still more accepting than Emmett.