chapter 1 - part 1.

It was a late night as aizawa had just got done with work. He was tired from the long day he had and yearned for his bed. As he exited the building he grabbed his keys and started to walk to his car. He heard a crash as he reached his car suddenly getting startled he turned around ready for anything except for his cute student. Aizawa was a bit surprised to see Izuku drunk as he had always thought him to be innocent but was far from the truth.

Earlier that day.......

Izuku's pov: the class had plans tonight I asked if I could come they were a bit skeptical at first but they eventually agreed on me going with them. After class ended I got changed into black ripped skinny jeans and a black tank top. I left my room and waited for everyone else to get there. After every one got done changing mina took us to a bar she heard about. I had been here before for a few hook-ups and drinks. We entered the bar and the bartender asked me if I wanted my usual I told him for sure. I usually come to bars to stop thinking about my crush. His name is aizawa he is our teacher. I've liked him for awhile now. I know he would never return my feelings so...I never confessed to him. The class invited me to play a game. I played a few drinking games I lost most of them. I don't remember much after leaving the bar. I do remember seeing aizawa before passing out.

A little bit after Izuku left the bar....

Aizawa's POV: I just got to my car as I heard a noise. I was facing my car when I heard it so I turned around as fast as I could but to my surprise I only saw Izuku. A drunken nearly blacked out Izuku. I know I shouldn't but I have always liked Izuku more than anyone else I knew he would never return my feelings so I never confessed to him. He looked at me with these eyes. They looked like desire. He was about to say something but then he blacked out. I caught him before he hit the ground. I picked him up and put him in my car. I realized I don't know where he lives. So I took him to my house. As soon as we arrived he woke up for a bit. He looked at me and I saw his cheeks got flushed even more than they already were. He said " holy shit is this a dream cuz I see an angel. " I was surprised by this comment. I didn't realize that I was blushing a lot. I was both kinda confused and happy. I said " not a dream but thanks...problem child." Izuku suddenly said " prove it. Prove this isn't a dream and...kiss me." I was surprised that he spoke so boldly but I did as he said.

Right before Izuku woke up....

Izuku's POV: I woke up in front of a house in a car and I looked to my left. I was surprised to see aizawa...my crush. At first I thought this was a dream and I said something corny. I think I said " holy shit is this a dream cuz I see an angel. " I didn't notice that I was blushing as I said that. But I did notice that aizawa started to blush after I said that. Aizawa said "not a dream but thanks...problem child." I didn't fully believe him so I told him to prove it and he did. I didn't actually think he would kiss me but he did.