Hayley x kathrine x caroline x reader

" im bored" says hayley " why dont we play truth or dare " caroline shouts
They all say yah " ok me first, y/n truth or dare" says kathrine "dare" says y/n
" ok, i dare u and hayley to get naked and and rub ur booties together for 7 minutes " " uhh u wana do it hayley?" "sure" haley says so u guys get naked and start rubbing. it feels so good u dont wana stop,ur face goes red hayley whispers in ur ear " it's ok keep going" " times up" shouts Caroline you and hayley just put ur bra and under wear back on. " truth ur dare caroline" says haley "dare" " I dare u to kiss Katherine" Caroline walks over to Katherine and starts kissing her it then turns out to sex. While there doing that u and Hayley look at each other and Hayley just pulls u in for a kiss while ur kissing u both take off each others bra and under wear " what do u want me to do darling" Hayley says " I want mommy to fuck me " " beg who're"  " please mommy" hayley puts two fingers in and starts pushing "ahhh,FUCK HAYLEY"
then she puts three and u can't stop moaning hayley just love's watching u "HAYLEY FUCK HARDERR" She puts four and starts going faster " HAYLEY IM GONNA CUM" " cum then darling " u cum hayley quickly goes down and eats in " yum" then she kisses u. Then Katherine lies on the floor " ok y/n u ride her face I'll eat her pussy out and Caroline will eat mine" says Hayley we all follow I ride her face I can hear her moaning she stops " come on slut dont stop" I say I love it if feels so good I make her go harder and she dose.I feel a familiar feeling in my stomach "I'm gonna cum"and I cum all over her face we all stand up and Katherine wipes her face and eats the extra and kisses me and care and Hayley make out. Then she kisses her way down to my pussy and starts licking and kissing I moan. " KATHRINE FASTER " She goes faster i dont want her to stop and I cum then we clean up and we all lay down.