1

I stretched lazily on my bed as empty snack packs ruffled beneath me. I let out a monstrous yawn and stared blankly at the ceiling. Rolling over unto my side,I shove my pillow between my legs and cuddle with the other.

"Rise and shine Mimi," Sierra said pulling my curtains apart to let the sun in.

"Ahh I'm melting! The light! It burnssss!" I said hiding my face with my pillow.

"Oh quit your whining and being so damn dramatic," She said as she rolled her eyes. "Besides we gotta go shopping for a party later and you're going no excuses."

She pulled my blanket and sheets off me. "Ugh, fine!" I groaned and sit up.

"Mia how long you're going to be this sulky?"

"I'm not sulking!"

"Mia your room is a pig sty. Time to cheer up and clean up!" Sierra said grabbing the broom.

"Ughhh! oK mUm," I rolled my eyes and lazily crawl out my bed.

My summer was a wreck. My crush, Mr. Popular also known as Justin, found out I like him. I know I never had a chance to begin with but when he said that he always had feelings for me I should of know it was a joke.

I was too stupid to think he actually liked me. We were together for like a week and a few days when I realize it was all a stupid prank. I remember it like yesterday.

_____________

Justin came to picked me up and we head over to Joseph's house party because his parents is out of town. The place was packed with sweaty, horny, drunk teens making out in every corner.

Justin took my hand and dragged me through the crowded room til we reached outside at the pool. Justin and the other guys fist bump and started talking and laughing amongst themselves. I never felt so out of place like I'm feeling right now.

I stood there alone sipping on my drink every now and then. Few drinks later, Justin's voice was projecting on a mic drawing everyone to look in his direction.

"Guys I would like to say something. I love my girl so fucking much. Spending time with her each day make me love her even more," His words literally melt me. My cheeks were burning and I couldn't stop smile. "I will like to invite her up here with me."

I was about to walk off when Kelsey popped up on stage and plant a kiss on his lips. I froze and my smile disappeared.

"Guys look! Mia actually thought she was my girlfriend," he laughed making everyone laugh along. "I would never date you, Mia. You're not my type. I don't like nerdy bitches. It was all a joke! And you fell for it quite easily. So weak and pathetic." He yelled.

I felt my eyes burning, my heart being shattered. I should of known. I should of fucking known he would never liked me. I ran out the house while crying my eyes out. I was upset that I allow myself to fall for his trick.

___________

And that was the jist of the situation. I stayed inside for the rest of my summer to hide from the embarrassment.

I helped Sierra cleaned up the empty packs and bottles that was dwelling into my room. After cleaning up, I hit the bathroom and took nice, refreshing bath. I got out and blow dry my hair. Sierra was already dress and waiting on me. I throw on a green blouse and jump into a grey sweat pants.

I grabbed my phone and shove my feet in my slippers and headed out to the car.

__________

"This is so revealing! My butt is popping out," I complained looking at myself in the mirror.

The dress was short like right under my ass and pretty much fitted. The cleavage was far too revealing and knowing Sierra, this was perfect.

"This is the one," She said smiling. I rolled my eyes as she paid for the stuff at the cashier. We stopped by BurgerKing and grabbed some food to eat at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to vote and comment.