Oc Information

Oc Information

Name: Sakura Tsubaki

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Age: 19

Occupation: College Student (formerly), Tenjin-ya employee, Owner of Moonflower

Appearance: Sakura has light skin, long flowing waist length black hair, which is parted in the middle (no bangs in her hair), purple eyes, rose red knee length loose t-shirt maxi dress, jean jacket, strapped open toe sandals with heels, in the hidden realm, she eventually wears a green kimono, white socks, and japanese geta sandals when she works at Moonflower

Nicknames: Shiro Tsubaki's granddaughter, Human (Tenjin-ya and Orio-ya employees), Ogre Bride (Tannosuke's henchmen), Lovely Bride, Beautiful Flower, Dear Goddess, Gorgeous Sakura (Odanna), Dear Grandchild (Shiro Tsubaki)

Likes: Being in the apparent realm, working in Moonflower, being at Tenjin-ya, Ginji, Oryo, Odanna, being with Odanna and hanging out with him, her grandfather, making friends in Tenjin-ya, cooking, and baking

Dislikes: anyone insulting her and her grandfather, Oryo (formerly), Odanna (formerly), Moonflower not being successful, being captured, being kidnapped, almost getting eaten by ayakashi, getting hurt, and not being able to be with Odanna and her friends

Love Interest: Odanna (later boyfriend/future husband)

Abilities/Powers: Cooking, baking, hand to hand combat, and somersaults, ???

Personality: Sakura is a fierce, yet kind and caring girl, a good chef, and fighter. She cares for all ayakashi and gives them food so they don't starve. She loved her grandfather dearly and always took care of him. She is also very skilled at hand to hand combat and somersaults and uses these skills to defend herself. She doesn't like it when people insult her or her grandfather. When she cooks, Sakura puts all of her hard work to make sure that the food she makes tastes good and that her customers are satisfied with their service. She eventually makes friends with everyone in Tenjin-ya and gets along with them, including Odanna.

Bio: Sakura Tsubaki is Shiro Tsubaki's granddaughter. When she was young, her mother abandoned her and never came back. While Sakura cried, an ayakashi came and fed her, then he left saying he will meet her again one day. From then on, she would see all kinds of ayakashi. She then lived with her grandfather after her mother left her and he treated well and cared for her a lot and Sakura did the same in return. One day, Sakura's grandfather passed away and she was a college student and she was feeding some ayakashi food until suddenly an ogre ayakashi named Odanna came to the apparant realm to claim her and reveals to Sakura that she is his bride because her grandfather gave her to Odanna as payment. She was shocked and Odanna took her to the Hidden Realm to a place called Tenjin-ya, where there are ayakashi. She refused to be his wife and instead negotiated with Odanna to work to pay off her grandfather's debt. Now, she runs a restaurant called Moonflower hoping to pay off her grandfather's debt.

*While she is in the Hidden Realm, what will happen next? Will she find love and fall for Odanna or pay off her grandpa's debt? What will she encounter while she is in the Hidden Realm? What more will we discover about Sakura? Find out on her adventures in this story and let's see what the story unfolds.*