.cha twelve

WHEN CHARLIE WAS SEVEN SHE HAD bravely declared to her whole class that she and Robby were going to get married because her mom told her that married people stayed together all the time and shared food

WHEN CHARLIE WAS SEVEN SHE HAD bravely declared to her whole class that she and Robby were going to get married because her mom told her that married people stayed together all the time and shared food. Everyone in the class was invited except for Brian and Jessie who made fun of Robby for not having a dad.

Then Charlie's mom told her that she and Robby were too young to marry and when they were old, if they loved each then they can get married.

   "But I'll always love Robby." Charlie had told both Liza and Sharron as she held Robby's hand when they explained more thoroughly what marriage was. Robby had tightened his grip on her hands and nodded in agreement.

It wasn't until little Jessie announced that her mom and dad were getting a divorce that Charlie realized that not all married couples loved each forever.

۪۪۫۫

Waking up to something shaking the dream of seven years old Charlie and Robby away was not how Charlie wanted to be woken up. She wanted to ignore the person but they kept shaking her saying something that was going through one ear and out the other. That was until she felt something wet in her ear.

"What the hell!" Charlie's hands shot up to cover her other ear, protecting it. Her eyes widen when she saw five heads looking down at her where she was currently laying down at. The floor was surprisingly comfortable, soft, and moving up and down.

  Please don't let this pillow be a person.

  Looking left to right, she saw three girls and two boys. The exact number of people who were with her last night, were Carter,  Macy, Sam, Moon, and Jacob. Jacob? Where was Theo?

"Dude I told you not to do that!" Macy, the person shaking her said to the body next to her, who happened to be Carter.

"What? You wanted her to wake!" Carter shrugged and flinched when Macy glared at him. They both turned to Charlie when she cleared her throat.

"Uhm, where's Theo?" The pillow continued to movies up and down slowly and Charlie's mind became more focused when the two bickering people's lips started to lift from one side to form a half-smirk. Sam was looking at Charlie's moving pillow and Jacob was trying to hide his laughter behind his hand.

A hand patting Charlie's hair caused her to shoot up which caused the group to fall into laughter. Her pillow which she now knows to be the 'missing' boy, Theo, sat up from his spot on the floor.

"Man, you should have seen your face!" Jacob wheezed out, his arm curling around his stomach. He would have fallen if he wasn't leaning against Carter.

"Why are you so red? Haven't you cuddled someone before?" Moon, the only person who wasn't laughing anymore, asked.

Charlie could feel her cheeks go from pink to red as the group silenced. Sam looked into her eyes and dramatically gasped, bringing her hand to her mouth to cover her dropped jaw.

"Theo took your cuddle virginity!" Sam said in false horror.

"Oh my god!" Carter gasped, his eyes widened.

"No way!" Macy joined the other two in teasing Charlie.

She could feel the heat traveling from her cheeks to her neck, it didn't help that she could feel Theo's body heat so close to her from behind.

"Guys stop," Theo demanded from his spot and Charlie was grateful, until he opened his mouth again, "She fell asleep on Macy first."

"Scandalous!" Moon and the whole room gasped as Charlie groaned in embarrassment, hiding her face in her hands.

۪۪۫۫

After talking for a bit with the others, Charlie checked her phone to see a few unread messages from her mom and a missed call from an unknown number. The messages were from last night and the call was a few hours after.

  Weird, everyone that had her number had a contact on her phone and after her mom helped her girl let rid of spam calls, she hardly had calls from unknown numbers. Charlie excused herself from the group with a frown as she tried to recognize the number.

  As she made her way to the bathroom down the ridiculously long hallway, she was two groups of teenagers, the ones laying down on the soft carpet of open rooms, hungover, and the one's trying to clean the mess. She almost bumped into a girl if it wasn't for a boy telling her to watch out, the boy being Hawk.

  "What are you doing here?" He asked with a black trash bag in one hand and a few red solo cups in the other.

  "Here?" Charlie pointed down gesturing to the floor, as if she didn't know where she was, and when he nodded, she answered, "I was invited by Macy, a friend of the person who threw the party."

  "Wait—are you following me?" 

  "No! Why wo— not everything is about you!" Hawk voice went up a pitch at the accusation.

  Charlie nodded her head. It was true, he could have been invited by someone who knew about the party, like—

  "Are you following Moon?" Charlie gasped in horror, she's listed to enough podcasts about a boyfriend being obsessed with their ex-girlfriend to know what could happen next.

  Even if she had only known her friend for a short time, she not going to let this kid hurt her. So she hesitantly put up her hands and formed two fists. She was not hesitant because she was unsure if she wanted to protect Moon but because she didn't know how to fight.

Hawk stared at her then at her fists, "Moon's here?" he paused, remembering that, that wasn't the main focus at the moment, "No I'm here because some of the Cobra Kai's invited me."

"Oh," she put her fists down and exhaled in relief, she didn't really want to fight him, "Well I'll let you get back to— whatever you were doing."

A few seconds of silence, then she spoke up again, " I'm just gonna go." She points two thumbs to the room she had come out from and walked back in.

She didn't realize until later when she was helping all the other teens clean that she never got to listen to the voicemail from the unknown number.

so it's been like a month
since i last updated, im so
sorry ive had writer's block.
im back now because i've
been inspired by
rewatching cobra kai and
because of the announcement
of the sixth and last season!

im going to update ch two
of heart in a box probably later
today or tomorrow since
I don't have work!

although im sad it's ending,
im happy that i've been
introduced to this amazing
show. also im not gonna
to lie, ive also been preoccupied
by reading fanfics on ao3
because ive recently been
getting back into star wars!

if i were to start a
Star Wars fic, what
ere should i do?

but enough about that,
this chapter is shorter
then the other because
the next chapter is going
to longer due to it
have three povs,
robbys, sams and
then charlies!