Party, Dancing, Jealousy and some Little angst maybe

Notes:
Inspired from "Thanks for Loving My Friend" By '15samcre'

Hope you all will like it. And thank you mgcassy for amazing ideas of the conversation and help😇

(*This is what Prapai and Sky are wearing*)

(*This is what Phayu and Rain are wearing*)

The party has been going well until now. Everyone is enjoying it. But, if you ask Rain how he feels about being at these rich people's parties, he hates it with a passion. Not because people show off how rich they are, no not because of that, it's because of all the rich people who tends introduce HIS boyfriend to their sons or daughters. He is tired of how many people judge him when P'Phayu introduces him as his boyfriend. Rain sighs and looks in the direction of Sky.

Ahh, suddenly, it feels good not to be the only one suffering. P'Prapai looks seconds away from killing his uncle, which Sky is fanboying over.

Rain's devilish mind got an idea, but that idea involves P'Pai and some jealousy for their partners and some punishment for both of them (rain and prapai) Well, he doesn't have anything better to do, so why not try? Some people have borrowed his boyfriend to talk to, and his boyfriend has only given an apologetic look to Rain, "Hey cute boy, why don't you wait here while I talk some business, ok?" So, P'Phayu had left him. Rain needs revenge, and he knows P'Pai also needs revenge on Sky. So, why not work together?

Rain walks towards Prapai and holds out his hand. "May I have a dance with you, P'Pai?" Prapai raises an eyebrow, and Rain gives him a sweet, innocent smile. Prapai sighs as he looks at Sky fanboying over his uncle. He takes Rain's hand, "It would be my pleasure, Nong Rain." He leads him to the centre of the dance hall, where the couples dance.

Pai's right hand rests on Rain's back, cradling his left shoulder blade. Rain's left arm rests on Pai's right arm, and his left hand rests gently on Pai's right shoulder as Pai leads Rain to dance.

"Please take good care of me, Phi. I'm not good at ballroom dancing."

Prapai laughs a little, "Then why did you invite me to dance, Nong Rain?"