One Shot

Rain's pov

"Rain, wake up. We're here." I opened my eyes as I heard my lover calling out my name. I look around before I turn my gaze to him.

"Why did you drove so fast, phi? I'm still sleepy." I whine to him. I rub my eyes to get rid of the sleepiness that still had its power on me. P'Phayu caress my head softly.

"You slept all the way here, baby. Here. Have a sip of my coffee before you go or Sky will go berserk seeing you not paying attention to the lectures." I nod my head and took a sip of the coffee he brought from home.

Urgh. Bitter! I can hear P'Phayu chuckle beside me as he watch my face.

"Did you not put sugar here, phi?" P'Phayu shook his head.

"The bitter the better." He answer as he took a sip with a straight face. I roll my eyes playfully. I turn my body around to get my bag at the backseat.

"Whatever. I'll be going. Drive safely. Bye! I love you." I proceed to open the door and get out.

"I love you too, baby. Wait! You haven't give me my kiss." He said. I blush.

"I gave you this morning when we woke up right? No. You attacked me!" P'Phayu smirk. Gosh! He's so handsome.

"That was a wake up kiss, baby. Come here and give phi a kiss." P'Phayu puckered his lips playfully. I look around making sure no one is here before I jump onto the car seat and peck his lips.

I flee as soon as our lips made contact before he could took a hold of my head and deepen the kiss. I knew his tricks. Hah!

"Brat." He said.

"You love this brat, phi. Alright. I'll see you at home. Bye!" I close the car door and jog inside the campus with my obviously red face.

I make my way to where my friends are. As I was nearing, I didn't see any of them there. Did class start early? I tap my phone to call Sky. I waited and he finally answer after a few beep.

"What?" Sky said as soon as he answer my call. Sounded annoyed. Obviously just woke up.

"Are you still sleeping? Class is about to start!"

"Class cancelled, clever. The prof already announced it in the group chat. Learn to read the group chat more instead of your chat with P'Phayu." Huh? Class cancelled? I went into my chats and scroll down to find the class group.

The professor did announced about the cancellation! There goes my sleep.

"Aw.. Sky, what should I do?"

"Go back and sleep. Duh."

"P'Phayu drove me here. I'm not going to call him again. He'll be late for work. The traffic is crazy! I'm coming to your apartment."

"No. I want to sleep more. Do not come here."

"See you. Bye!" I ended the call before He can protest any further. I then make my way to Sky's apartment which is a few minutes walk out of the university.

When I arrive at Sky's apartment, I knock on the door and waited. Sky open the door with an annoyed look on his face.

"You dyed your hair!" I said as soon as I see his hair.

"Good morning to you too, Rain. And yes I dyed my hair. So?"

"You look nice."

"I know. That's why P'Pai is head over heels with me." I roll my eyes at his answer. I walk inside and plopped on the couch.

"When did you dyed your hair?" I ask.

"Yesterday. I was accompanying P'Pai's younger siblings to the salon. They actually kidnapped me under P'Pai's nose but P'Pai was in a middle of meeting with an important shareholder so he couldn't do anything and they insisted that I dyed my hair too." Sky said as he was rummaging inside his fridge.