Chapter 1

It was the night of October 16,1960.Mrs.Arthurs was walking down the stairs,and with the blink of an eye she was lying on the floor. 5 minutes later her husband Jhonny Arthurs came home.Seeing he's wife on the floor got him on his knees "My darling!" Jhonny cried. He called the police immediately,but the police isn't that early.When the police came Jhonny was lying down on the floor too.The police found trails of blood and following it lead them into bloody shoes and a knife.After this discover the police raced back to the station calling ambulance to get the dead bodies inside of the house.When they got to the station they tried to identify the knife hoping ther was fingerprints there,but after some sesrching they realized the murderer wore gloves.So after that they rushed back to the scene and was hoping to find more clues,but after countless of hours the police can't find anymore evidence.

5 Years have passed and the case still remains a mistery.Martin Sanchez, a french detective visited the station,while searching the stations files Martin saw the mysterious case of Jhonny Arthurs and came up an idea to re-investigate the case the police didn't tought this was a good idea but no one's gonna stop him.

To be continued...