Little Miss Perfect

Ella's mind jumped from one thought to another as she scribbled down answers to a test. Students groaned and silently gave each other answers. The teachers cared but never caught them in the act.
"I'm done Miss Lauren"
"Okay Ella, you may bring it up to me and do whatever you wish at your desk". Ella quietly pushed back her seat and started to slowly make her way up front. Placing down the test with a smile, the teacher grabbed her hand before she could leave.
"I'm sorry to ask you of this since your part of the student council. But could you stay after class, we need to discuss your recent grades". The kids whispered to one another shocked, wondering what Ella did wrong. Rumors started to spread already like wild fire but Miss Lauren did nothing to stop it. Bringing her nails up to her mouth and started to chew on them as she walked back to her seat. Maybe Miss Lauren didn't stop the kids because it was true. Ella hasn't even looked at her latest grading on a test. To occupied by her duties as the student council president. Out of the corner of her eye, Michelle looked through her thick dark lashes before mouthing,
"Your fine don't worry". Heat flooded her cheeks before she nodded her head and sat down. Brown hair covered her face as Ella stared out the window. A discreet kick to her chair, disturbing her quite time. Snapping her neck around she was caught up in violet eyes shining at her mischievous.
"What the heck, Jackson! You should be paying attention to your test and not distracting other students"!
"But your not taking a test? And I've already finished my quiz right before you did". A smug grin spread across his face as he picked up his paper and waved it in front of her face. Ella wanted to snatch that paper out of his perfectly smooth hands but held back. Knowing that she would get in more trouble causing a scene.
"What do you need"?
"Oh nothing other then your love"Jackson made finger guns before pretending to shot them at the violet eyed girl. A teasing smirk spread across her usually monotoned face. She leaned towards the boy, licking her lips before placing her hand on his cheek. The black haired boy closed his eyes waiting patiently but it never came. Instead a breezy laugh left her lips,
"Never gonna happen, love. My eyes are set on someone else"with a wink Ella turned back to her desk and closed her eyes. The sound of pencils hurriedly writing down answers and circling questions, soothed her busy thoughts. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes into one hour, before Miss Lauren announced that the test was over. Kids groaned and talked amongst themselves as they turned in the test with a bitter face. Michelle was the last to leave the class before turning around in the balls of her feet and winking at Ella. Shaking her hand and shooing Michelle off. Ella was now alone with her favorite teacher.
"Ella if you may, can you pull up a seat and so we can talk"?
"Yes of course Miss Lauren". Screeching of the metal dragged across the floor. Ella plopped down with a smile hiding all of her worry.
"Okay Miss Ella, we need to discuss something that is very important".Swallowing down her nerves Ella nodded her head and folded her hands neatly on her lap.
"What may that be Miss Laure"?
"This". Lauren slide over a manila folder, that had big bubble letters of the girls name. Ella sat there unsure if she should open it. Fearing what's inside.
"Come on now, we don't have all day". Shaking hands gripped it tightly before a sigh escaped her lips. Inside was 7 different scholarships for Ella! Ella's eyes widen before giggling from excitement.
"Is this really true"Ella questioned?
"Yes of course my dear. After you winning the mathematics match, spelling bee and topography contest. You caused quite the stir with some colleges. One of your top 5 schools are in there"Lauren pointed out. The student council president jaw dropped as she saw Harvard.
"Your kidding me"she squealed!
"No, go and take these to lunch. Maybe think some of the chooses over, and talk about it to your parents. The sooner your decision the sooner some teachers and I can start tutoring you more".
"Thank you so much"!
"Yes, yes of course. Now off you go, it's nearly after way through lunch and you need to eat".
"Thank you again"!
"Your welcome, now go"!