BOOK 1

Tomura was drinking a glass of his favorite juice until a knock on the door attracted his attention.
He got up quickly and headed for the door.
Before he could reach the handle, the door fell on him.
Then footsteps sounded above the door causing Tomura to flinch, it was a freckled, green-haired, two-eyed baby carrying a suitcase, Kurogiri watched with some laughter in his eyes as the baby entered the bar crushing the teenager.
Tomura disintegrated the door and then got up and dusted himself off "We're out of door".
Tomura watched as the baby walked over to Kurogiri "Give me a glass of milk, the strongest kind "Said the baby who sounded rude, how long has a baby been talking? "Please" Kurogiri smiled and handed him a glass of milk which the baby drank leaving a ring of milk around his mouth.
More like face
Tomura moodily walked over to the baby and grabbed it by the suitcase and lifted it up "What's a brat like you doing here?" Izuku let out a small squeak before bursting out "Perfect" Tomura put the baby down and opened the suitcase and found a tape recorder.
He put it on the TV, it was a woman's voice Inko Shigaraki "Teacher?"
"If you are listening to this, I am far away, I leave you my baby Izuku is the fruit of the love between me and Hisashi, I will be back soon".
.
Tomura couldn't believe he had a baby that could talk at the bar.
He grabbed the baby again and took off the suitcase, checked further and found some clothes, and a pair of pajamas, it looked like someone had sewn them on"How do I take care of a baby".
Tomura who had fallen asleep last night watching cartoons with izuku to get him to sleep got up for breakfast.
Tomura had gotten Izuku up for breakfast, breakfast normally, uh he didn't even know what he was eating.
.
He left Izuku in a towel while he got the hot tub ready.
When he came out of the bathroom to look for Izuku, he saw him hanging from the ceiling while holding the towel still on his body "Hey brat come here!"Izuku started to walk on the ceiling while laughing sarcastically "COME HERE CSM!"
Tomura jumped up trying to grab the baby by the hair, only to be bitten "He is cannibal".
He grabbed tables and chairs and put them on top of each other, he climbed up and waited for Izuku, Izuku when he saw him just took off his towel, now there was a boy in his underwear walking on the roof "Kurogiri help me!".
.
Kurogiri was a little late, Tomura was disheveled and scratching his neck while looking at the baby hanging on the ceiling.
Kurogiri grabbed a broom "Shite!"He hit Izuku who fell to the ground and hit himself hard, crying.
.
After the shower followed the playtime where Izuku had a strange habit of putting the stuffed animals in his mouth for some time, Tomura watched with a bit of disgust while thinking
"Master has mutation quirk and if this is the son of the two, won't he have like a mutation?what will be the quirk of him, he wouldn't have it already?"
He didn't notice when Izuku approached him and put a suffed animal full of saliva in his hand. "Tomu!"He smiled showing small suspiciously sharp teeth.
Does it have fangs?
*Fangs?
"It makes sense now" Tomura grabbed the stuffed animal with some disgust "Thank you Izuku "The stuffed animals had holes where the plush came out.
.
.
That night he couldn't sleep, Izuku was laughing, so he had no choice but to go and investigate what was going on.
When he entered the room, he saw a suspiciously green bat.
He grabbed the bat and put it in the cradle "It even makes more sense "Tomura thought "Now go to sleep, brat "Izuku laughed as he flapped his little wings and sucked his foot.
Something fell behind Tomura and he focused his attention on what fell.
He looked back at the cradle and the bat was gone, he felt claws on his pants, he was clinging to his leg in a deep sleep, he tried to remove it but it clung to the flesh of his leg "No way he had to sleep with it".
.
.
Tomura got up the next day feeling little hands in his pants, saw down and saw a green-haired baby.
He was clutching his pants as he slept.
He got up carefully leaving Izuku in bed and covering him up and heading to the bar"Good morning Kurogiri"
"Good morning young people" Tomura was alerted and turned, there was a green-haired baby rubbing his eyes
This day was going to be very long
.
.
The league had come out
They were in a neighborhood of only shops, they went out with Izuku in his baby carriage, he had a green pajamas.

They walked for hours buying things, diapers, clothes, food, etc...
.
They were so distracted that they didn't realize that a professional hero had stood next to them.
The worst thing is that he was very famous, so he attracted the attention of the people who passed by, people threw themselves on top of Kurogiri, Tomura and Izuku pushing and screaming for trying to reach the hero.
Tomura and Kurogiri managed to get out of all the people, they were sweaty and irritated
Kurogiri was going to check the baby cart in which they were taking Izuku, lifted the blanket from the baby cart, there was only a stuffed animal, there was no trace of Izuku
.
.
In another place you could see a baby walking through the city, people were watching him, some other were asking him for his parents
Izuku was simply shaking his head, there was a moment when a lady picked up Izuku to leave him at a nearby police station, Izuku burst into tears and let go of the woman's grip and ran away without any destination.
.
He arrived in a dark neighborhood where there were suspicious people, walking for some time until a gentleman in a hat and big clothes called him.
"Psst child, come here" Izuku approached and the gentleman took out something strange"Look I give you this toy, do not show it to anyone, it is only yours"Izuku grabbed it in his small hands while the lord patted him on the head"Well I'm leaving"The gentleman in the hat ran out leaving Izuku
Izuku was somewhat confused, why had the man given him a gun?
He didn't care at all and kept it in his pajamas.
.
.
He went to a bank and stepped in front of a box"**** Yens please"Izuku said in a thick voice, the lady saw it and thought maybe it was a small person"Card number?" Izuku pulls out the gun"How about it?"
"Give me what I told you" The somewhat stunned lady gave him what he asked for, she could not ask for help since she was the only one in that shift and the bank was unoccupied
The lady gave him the yen that Izuku asked for"Thank you" He said in a soft voice before running out the door.
.
.
Hours had passed and Izuku was walking around with shopping bags and glasses on his face, going unnoticed around the city.
He walk with flow until someone grabbed him from behind

Izuku squealed as he sent kicks and fists, people looked at the boy who was holding the baby
"HEY THAT GUY IS KIDNAPPING THAT BABY!" A lady screamed, they were next to a police station where several policemen came out, the boy ran out while holding the baby in his hands "Tomu!" Izuku laughed, the police were chasing them"This brat"Thought"HE IS MY BROTHER!" He screamed to be unfollowed but it was useless.
.
(THERE'S A LOT OF ERRORS IN MY GRAMMAR, DON'T MIND IT)