ii| The news

"Late as always."

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🎮🇬🇧 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : We're all gonna die

"We're all gonna die, we just don't know when

so let's make the most of the time we got left"

Reminder for your 3 pm meeting with Media and Marketing

Everyone knew that Mira hated the meetings.

In person, they were used to the subtle fidgeting of her hands or the far-off look she had. Despite that, Mira did a good job of understanding everything they had said, she just didn't like the formality of it all. Online, it was slightly easier.

It was also ironic, in Mira's opinion, that someone who appeared as one of the most famous Twitch streamers can cripple anxiety and the small action of an unannounced visitor sent her into a meltdown. Yet, she had survived.

Was it ideal that she was the one forced to change herself to fit the demands of a society that didn't consider autistic people? No. Was it right that she had to hide her real personality and stims because it would make others uncomfortable? No, but she did. She always did. Mira concluded the world was fucked in that aspect.

Sadly for her, Esme was a part of the media for the f1 team, not the e-sports. She loved her job but Mira was slightly sad she didn't work more for her.

"Good Afternoon, Mira," Michael, one of the media representatives spoke. "How are you?"

"I'm having a pleasant day," Mira replied, "Yourself?"

"Good, good," Michael nodded, "We have a few different people joining us today but I've been assured that you already know Esme, here."

Mira's eyes lit up when she saw her friend, nodding.

"Great, Esme is here as the marketing and media representative for our F1 team and I'll be handling the e-sports team as usual." Michael spoke, "You're our most followed e-sports racer across the different media so we wanted to just take the time today to strategise content."

Lando Norris has joined the call.

Mira almost had a heart attack.

"Hi Esme," Lando smiled.

"Hello Lando," Esme nodded professionally, "Late as always."

"In fashion," Lando shrugged.

"Right, this is Michael, our media rep for Mira here," Esme explained. "Mira is on our McLaren Shadow E-sports team."