What Happened..?

Tails: 2
RoseMary: 32
Amadeus: 34
(I don't know there real ages-)

Miles' Mother came running into the little kits room. She seemed like she was filled with fear. She was out of breath, and sweaty. The second she saw Miles, her expression changed. For his sake.

"Hey, honey.." She said, so gently. You would have never known.

Miles looked over, with his tails swishing around. He was playing with his toy plane, and stuffed animal. It looked like a grey cat, a little ripped due to the age.

"Momma!" He yelled, running over to her excitedly.

As he ran up to her, she held her arms out for an embrace, which he gladly returned.

"Miles, I need you to do something for me, okay..?" She said quietly, while shutting the door as quiet as she can.

Now that Miles thinks about it, he can hear a lot of yelling from out the door. He begins to worry.

"What do you mean?" He says, a worried tone lacing over.

She looks back at the door, hoping there is at least some time left.

"Pack some of your clothes, and snacks." She whispered, her voice was more serious this time. "Your gonna go on a  fun little adventure, okay?.."

Tails looked at her for a second, then smiled.

"Okay, momma!" He said, running over to his back pack and grabbing a bunch of snacks and clothes, but also a single toy.

As he was packing, Rosemary was grabbing a machine. It was a teleporter, as we can see in the next event.

She set it down, and pressed a few buttons, apparently setting a location.

When Miles came back to her, his smile was bright. It only made her feel worse, as tears streamed down her face while forcing a smile.

"Alright, honey."  She said, her voice now croaking from the lump in her throat. "Just step on the machine, okay..? I'm right behind you.."

Miles looked at her for a second, his smile fading at seeing her face. Right when he was going to ask if she was okay, it was to late.

He had been teleported to who knows where.. He fell onto pavement. He was teleported around 2 feet in the air, so that's probably why.

He felt his face, a scratch on his cheek, pain taking over. He felt as if he was going to cry from pain. Which obviously, he did. He was only 2! You can't blame him.

When people started hearing him and come over, they took one look at him and walked the other way. They were afraid of him.

(Actually now that I think about it Tails and Sonic remind me of that one story that Jesus told- can't remember the story name but it's the one about how there was that injured guy, people kept passion by but then that one person came and helped him 😋 continuing story-)

He passed out on the ground after a while, it was all so fuzzy. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know where his parents were! All he could do was lay there and cry.

_______

LOL no happy ending unless you read my last story 🤩

Anyway, this was just a lazy made one shot that's going to lead to my next big story idea. 😌 I really hope you liked this one!

Have a great day or night ❦