Chapter 1

Odette's pov: The Beginning

Eternal love for Immortal Mates....

Since the beginning of time, there were always a heavenly and demonic universe, separated by space and time. In the middle of these two universes, there are three realms, with unique living creatures of flesh and blood existing in each one of them.

The heavenly universe is a place where all the gods and goddesses spend their eternal lives. It is also a place where the creatures with pure souls go, when their time in the three realms has come to an end and their immortal souls leave their physical forms behind.

The demonic universe is a place where demons and demon lords spend their eternity. It is also a place where creatures with dammed souls go, with no hope of redemption.

There are three kingdoms, each one in their own realm divided by rivers accessible with magical ferry boats. The ferries were personally built eons ago by the royal fae family.

The fairy realm is the most lively and beautiful realm, with its lush green forests, high mountains, fields of colourful flowers and beautiful lakes and rivers that never dries up. We built our houses and other buildings out of loose rocks that were produced from the mountains over millions of years. For the roofs and other indoor furniture, we used tree branches and leaves, the trees shed when it gets too heavy for them to bear. Other villages in the fairy realm, also built their houses out of materials native in the areas where they are situated.

The vampire realm is the coldest of the three realms

The vampire realm is the coldest of the three realms. With its white landscape and snowy skies, it is the perfect environment for cold blooded creatures such as the vampires. The vampires built their houses out of limestone, it is a smooth and white textured rock that are formed in the cold and wet mountains. They also use wood from strong and sturdy trees, native to the vampire realm, that flourishes in cold and harsh conditions. To build rooftops and other furniture needed in their houses.