3 - 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

"You think I don't know who you are?"

I froze.

"What do you mean?," I stammered, trying my best to keep my voice straight.

He placed a hand on the wall, trapping me, then leaned in suspiciously. "You're that girl who followed me into my house before and claimed I'm the father of your son, right?"

Whaaat?

"Excuse me? Would you tone down the idiocy?" I raised a brow at him, folding my arms over my chest.

Rumors had it, Gojo Satoru was quite playful, but I didn't expect him to have a loose screw in his head or something. He was definitely so much worse than the descriptions.

"Eh?," he pulled back. "It's not you?"

"First of all, no, that's not me," I clarified. "And secondly, I would never sleep with a man like you. Goodness, I have standards."

"No way," he gasped. "(F/n)-chan, don't you know I'm the most eligible bachelor of the century?"

Just guess how badly I wanted to wipe that grin off his face. "I guess the standard must've stooped down that low now, then."

"Oii, what are you implying?!"

"That I'll kick you in the balls if you don't stop bothering me." I ducked out of his arms and turned to open the door. "Good riddance, Gojo-san."

Just the first day and he had already managed to get on my nerves.

Before I could step out, a hand slammed the door shut. "Let's have a chat."

Seeing I had no other way out, I heaved a deep sigh and took a seat on one of the wooden sofas opposite the window. It was nearly sunset. "Just kill me now," I groaned in irritation.

"The universe saw you suffering so they made you the center of Great Teacher Gojo's attention." The blindfolded idiot sat on the seat across mine, comfortably leaning on the armrest with his legs spread lazily. "Be grateful."

"The universe saw me suffering so they sent you to ruin my afternoon even more," I retorted. "What do you want to talk about? I'm not gonna renew my thoughts about sleeping with you just so you know."

"How scary." As if unaffected by my hostility, Gojo continued snickering to himself. When his amusement died down, he faced me with a smirk. "I just realized. For an instructor, your cursed energy level sure is low, isn't it?"