Chapter 208

#208

Siwoo, who was eating egg rolls, widened his eyes. Fair, what do you mean by that?

"As you know, Lee Chan and Jae Won go on a survival program and do a lot of activities in the music field. Even now, they are actively working as producers."

From the beginning, Jaewon and I had a lot of requests for individual activities. We moved here and there, judging that it was right, even for publicity.

"Roa is also constantly putting his name on our choreography."

Loa is well established now, despite his young age. Director Gong Seok-ho is burning with greed to raise this guy.

"Even if this guy's next debut group is decided, he might be the performance director for their debut song. The company is already pushing for a contract."

Besides, he was good at writing lyrics, so he was listed as one of the lyricists for this <Hades>. He is as talented as the youngest. The same goes for Hanjun.

"I think I will go out for <RAP battle MONEY>. When this tour is over."

Embarrassed, Han-joon scratched his head as he spoke. He said that a call had come in, but he hadn't made up his mind yet.

But he said he was determined to go out for Siu.

"Wow. Really? Hyung, that's great."

At Hanjun's words, Siwoo is delighted as if it were his own work. For rappers, <RAP battle MONEY> is another leap forward. Everyone knows that rappers who debuted as idols are not treated properly among rappers.

Even though he may break down a lot, it was good to show off his status as a rapper once he appeared and bumped into it.

It's something timid Siwoo couldn't even dream of.

"What's 'good.'"

Hanjun said with frustration.

"You're the only one thinking about our team's schedule, so you're not doing what you want to do. You idiot."

"That, that's right. Everything else is an extension of our Lit activities, but acting is different."

Like a timid guy, the end of his voice gets smaller and smaller. On the other hand, Hanjun's voice grew louder and louder. He even made the decision to appear in <RAP battle MONEY> after thinking at best.

"What? Why is it different? It's the same thing."

The other members also intervened.

"This hyung doesn't know anything like this."

Jae-Won put down the spoon and scolded Si-Woo.

"Hyung, why don't you know that there are many people who buy our albums because they fall in love with your face?"

It was true in just the right way.

"One of the points of being a fan of Lit is Hyung-ah's face?"

Thanks to Siwoo's elegant yet splendid image, even people who didn't know us were bound to wonder about us when they saw Siwoo.

"Hyung-ah, for our sake, you have to show your face on TV unconditionally."

"That's right. Hyung-nim. We all agree that you are our representative mask, right? We have to do it at least for publicity purposes."

A little while ago, I finished talking with PD Pyo.

The drama will be filmed in the second half of this year. After going around this tour.