"Are You Hungry?"

The story starts early in the morning, as Tracy and Luca are both in bed. Tracy is still asleep while Luca is already awake being the early bird he is.

A gentle warm smile appears on Luca's face as he puts his hand on Lockheart's cheek.

"Ms.Lockheart, would you like some pancakes for your breakfast this morning?"

The unaware girl looked into his eyes while shutting them again with a big smile nodding

"Alright then, I'll go make them just for you"

Standing up, Luca put the rest of the blanket over his dearest Tracy. He gets ready for the day and starts making the Pancakes.

A few minutes go by and Tracy starts to wake up from her long rest, she can smell the pancakes from the bedroom. A nice stretch of the day before she's ready to go! Well not yet, as Lockheart got changed. When she was heading to the kitchen where Luca was making pancakes, they were already done, with a side of honey and a squared slice of butter on top.

"With Butter!! My Favourite~"

The detective chuckled "Made just for you Dear" placing it on the dining table, he then holds out a seat for Lockheart in a waitress manner. As Tracy sat down she cuts the pancake into small bits she glanced over at Luca,

"Are you hungry?" She smiled takes a fork of pancake pointing it towards his mouth

"No I'm not hungry, but I sure am hungry for you~" Luca gently moved her hand and put his under her chin grinning at her. Lockhearts face went red, it didn't stop her from thinking straight though. She quickly fed Luca the bit of pancake and started eating the rest flustered, completely ignoring him while he giggled most of the time she ate.

"Oh, Ms.Lockheart you're truly a dream come true"

"Shut it Detective" Tracy Stood up and walked to the sink where she started to wash her dish.

"I know you love me~" He teased her about it walking back to the room

"And you're correct I do!" She said it confidently as he closed the door, still washing the plate she rethought everything that just happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK I KNOW IT'S SHORT, BUT I DON'T WRITE SO DEAL WITH IT SGDUIGAIUS-

Also, no this isn't the end there's more trust <3