Rules

Rule #1: Be active

I know full well that life can get unexpectedly busy and that we all have lives offline; however, I ask that you would please remain active and invested in your characters' role to the best of your ability.

Rule #2: Be kind

I think this goes without saying, but please be respectful and considerate of one another. Homophobia, racism, or bullying of any kind will not be tolerated. Just know that I will intervene if need be. Hate the OC not the admin.

Rule #3: The more drama the better

Affairs with guards or other palace staff is forbidden, but feel free to break this rule in order to start drama. Forming alliances and enemies is also heavily encouraged. I just ask that if you have an idea that could potentially alter the plot or direction of the rp, that you would please clear it with me first. Chances are that I'll approve it, I just need to be made aware of the plan is all. I strongly believe that roleplays belong to the community; therefore, while I may have the final say on most things, I want to ensure that everyone feels included in the story and is given numerous opportunities to make their characters' interesting and significant.

Rule #4: No smut

Kissing and that sort of thing is alright, but nothing far past that please. If things get heated, time skip immediately. Don't wait until the clothes come off; people might not be comfortable with seeing that.

Rule #5: No Mary Sues

Give your character flaws. Characters drive the plot, and if everyone's OC is plain and perfect, things are going to get boring real quick. I'm also asking that you refrain from custom-tailoring your characters' personality to fit the prince's preferences. Being blind and a part of the disabled community myself, I heavily value diverse and unique characters!

Rule #6: Grammar is a must

I recognize that everyone is at a different level in terms of roleplay experience. I also realize that some days' responses may be better than others. I just kindly ask that since this is a literate rp that you would use complete sentences, proper spelling, punctuation, the whole shebang. I'd also really appreciate it if your replies were at least 500 characters in length, written in third person/past-tense, and were as detailed/descriptive as possible.

Rule #7: Enhancing accessibility

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't hesitate when deciding whether I should bring this up or not, but I figured that it's best to just be honest. As I've previously mentioned, I cannot see — which honestly doesn't interfere much with hosting a roleplay — I just thought you deserved to know. With that having been said, seeing that it's my first time single-handedly hosting a rp, I would be eternally grateful if y'all wouldn't mind including photo descriptions anytime you're sharing a picture or collage. Please never hesitate to share any questions or concerns you have with me, and again, I sincerely thank you all for being so lovely and accommodating!

Rule #8: Censor all curse words

Swearing is okay, so long as you censor it somehow.

Rule #9: No controlling one another's characters

Please no maiming or seriously injuring another members character without their consent. For the sake of starting drama, shoving or arguing with someone's OC is allowed, just be sure to ask for permission before going any further.