Dobby Protection Squad (DPS)

D0BBY-Has-sockZ

This is inspired by gingin-ger 's Annabeth Chase Protection Squad (ACPS) and RulerofCabin7 's Will Solace Protection Club (WSPC). Join both of their protection squads if you're interested!

-

Dobby is an absolute slay 💅💅 No Dobby slander allowed here, or else I'll break down your door and tell you that you're a Muggle, drink your Butterbeer, steal your Honeyduke's sweets/chocolates, swipe your favorite socks out of your drawer, and revoke your Hogsmeade privileges.

The DPS stands for the Dobby Protection Squad, and our job as members is to stop Dobby slander and support him no matter what.

Are you interested in joining? Just look through the steps listed below!!

-

Step 1: Take the oath

I, (Y/N), swear (or promise, there's always those people who don't swear on things) to protect Dobby and never let his innocent little self be harmed by the hatred of others. He is just sweet House-Elf who just wanted to save Harry Potter and collect as many socks as possible. If anyone insults him, denies him his socks, threatens to steal ANYONE'S socks (*cough* guilty *cough*), it is my duty as a member of the DPS to not let that happen.

(It's pretty short, but that's all for the oath)

Step 2: Sign here (with your preferred name, your name irl or your username) to give Dobby some socks—>

Step 3: Fill out some of the info below—>

Your name (irl or username):

Zodiac Sign:

Reason for joining:

Other protection squads:

Homophobic/transphobic, racist, sexist, etc? If so, don't comment anything, please leave because being a member of this protection squad means that you should respect everyone.

Hogwarts House:

Favorite (Harry Potter fandom) ships (please don't ship Dobby with anyone, I saw a Dumbledore x Dobby story and I'm traumatized):

Favorite (Harry Potter) character (don't feel pressured to add Dobby unless he's actually your favorite):

Favorite Magical Creature (doesn't have to be a House-Elf):

Favorite socks (ex. the furry green socks with cute little pugs wearing Santa hats that are currently hiding in my overflowed dresser):

Step 4: Tag #DPS in your bio

Step 5: Comment 'done' and wait for a reply that tells you if you've been accepted (it might take a few hours).

Thank you for joining! If you have any questions, please leave them here :)

(Did I basically copy the format I used for the FDPS? Yup 😂😂)