Head over Heels - A Wesley Stromberg Emblem3 Fanfic

To start off, I might as well introduce myself. Hello, my name is Jennifer Bailey and I'm 17 years old. I used to live in New York but I moved to California with my mom and my little sister. My sister is Emily Bailey and she's 15 years old. She's more like my best friend than my sister and I honestly don't know what I'd do without her.

           You're probably wondering why we'd move all the way from New York to California. That's a 2000 mile distance. Yeah, I know, but my mom is the reason for it. She works as a full time veterinarian, mostly works with exotic animals. She's constantly working 24/7 and Emily and I rarely ever see her. She got a promotion and the hospital she got promoted to was of course completely across the country, but it was our only way of living. She needed the money to take care of us so she took the offer. I'm not going to lie, we aren't poor. We do have a lot of money, but since my .mom takes care of two children, she always wants to have extra money, just in case. My mom and I? We don't exactly get along very well. In fact, I'm almost convinced I hate her. She never gives up her time for us and she was never around when I was suffering from bullying. Yes, I was bullied all throughout middle school and the first couple of years in high school. It's the worst feeling when you feel so alone and it feels like the whole world is against you. My mom was never there once.

          I don't really remember my dad. He left my mother after he found out she was pregnant with Emily. They were barely able to take care of me and now they were taking care of a second child? He practically said ' fuck you ' and left my mother to raise a two babies. My mom was 16 when she had me and 18 when she had Emily. Sometimes I feel like she could care less about us.

Anyway, today was my first day of school in California. It was May and school was almost over but our mom was making us finish the last two months. I got held back in 2nd grade so I'm in 11th grade and Emily's in 10th. As I got older, I became smarter with my school work and now I'm an honor student. I get high averages in all my classes and I love to draw. Drawing is a passion of mine; I hope they have some good art classes I can preoccupy myself with after school. Well, wish me luck, here I go.