Chapter 1- The last normal day (s1)

Humans. They ruled the world wherever they went. They covered every face of the earth and discovered Earth as a planet. Humans came up with many ideas on how to live longer, better lives, by finding more cures to sickness and creating better food and homes for their species. They created different languages for all the different cultures around the world and they all followed their own religions. Humans created technology to communicate to friends and family from around the planet and to sometimes, just to simply have fun.

Who knew that the same species that created and shaped the planet into something beautiful, were the ones that slowly began to destroy it. And each other.

Humans suddenly became bitter to one another. Pointing fingers saying everyone is wrong, everyone is lying, and everyone is evil. Suddenly, it became a war between one another. Humans bickered about who was the better race, the prettiest, the richest. They argued about who had the better god or gods and their religion. They fought about love choice or who they claim their lover. No one was equal. Death and destruction were their only solution.

And death and destruction was what they got.

War, sickness, starvation, murder, hate, and fear killed off humankind. There were no more humans.

The only thing that was left, were the beloved pets of millions, and the animals that roamed the world along with the
humans.

Who knew that evolution would take such a turn. Pets escaped from their homes into the wild and met many wild animals. Of course, you'd expect nothing but horrible endings for the beloved cats, dogs, and many other domesticated animals. But the terrible endings never came. Somehow, wild and domesticated animals watched and observed humans from afar, as they did nothing but fight, kill, and argue. As said before, evolution turned animals into something more...different. Animals began to have the thoughts and feelings of what a human being would, and they began to change.

These knew thoughts and ideas changed the animals even further as they began to teach themselves and others the human language. Just like how humans discovered fossils from dinosaurs and instinct animals from a long time ago, the animals know began to dig up the past from human history and tried to understand it. And to possibly...find out what could've ended such an 'intelligent' species. Only to not be surprised that it was their own kind.

The animals began to evolve and evolve even more. From learning human languages, to learning their building skills, to learning their cooking techniques and crafting. The only things they couldn't figure out was how the cars, ships, helicopters, planes and more worked. The animals decided to let that technology transport die with the rest of humankind. On the positive side, they did learn how to work some human made products. Telephones, for one.