Chapter 1

Hi! Im nam. Im actually new to this kind of thing like writing and telling stories from my weird mind,i have an old wattpad account and i deleted it, i dont know why i did it, Anyway! Hi again! so i am apologizing in advance in my grammars and words. Those who want to read this bear with me and to those who dont then thank you so much too:)))
I love watching movies and reading books! And oh my god i am so addicted to books :))) BOOKS <3
And by reading books and wattpad stories it inspired me to write stories. And i hope you like my story <3

Prologue:

She was lying on the stretcher. Cops and rescuer was everywhere. Her eyes were shut down closed, but she can hear everything, the sirens, people screaming, crying and cursing. She wants to open her eyes but it seems that her body doesn't respond. She needs to get out of here, she needs to get to her mom.
But she was now drifting into silence. The darkness she was into was dragging her into a sleep, until she heard her mother's voice. She had fallen to a deep sleep.

- -

Beep, beep, beep.
The sound of the electro cardiographer was the only sound at the room.
Leila was lying on the bed. She had no idea of where she is. And more to that, she was asleep and unconscious.

The door opened and her mom walked to the chair beside the bed, following by her aunt Michelle.

"You called him maria! You just called him!? What's gotten into your smart brain?!" Michelle was frowning at her sister.

"Please, Mitch, keep it down, have mercy on my leila" maria begged her sister to be quiet even though there's no reason for them to be quiet.

Maria looked to her unconscious daughter. It's been two weeks since the accident happened. And leila was still lying on the bed. The doctor said that she's comatose, and she had a concussion and pray to god that he gives her a chance to live and let her wake up.

The accident happened at a highway road where leila was driving her car, a bus lose it's control and crashed with leila's car and not only it did to leila's but to the other three cars.

"So what did he say?" Michelle asked as she crossed her arms under her chest.

But maria just stayed silent.

"Fuck maria! Just tell me what that fucker had told you!" She said as a tear escaped from the corner of her eyes.

"He said he doesn't care" she answered quietly. She put her hand to her mouth and started crying.

"He-he said he doesn't care what happened to us" she stuttered kneeling beside the bed, she took leila's hand and kissed it lightly.

"He never cared" she said almost as a whisper.

"Well, that never surprises me you know" Michelle walked to maria's side and to put her hands to maria's shoulder.

"Don't worry, ill be here for you and to my niece, and that fucker will pay for this" she said angrily.

"Mitch?"maria almost whispered her name.

"Yes!?"

"I need to call someone" she said looking up to her sister who's burning in rage.

"This might be the the last time we will see each other" she added.

Mitch just nodded.

So yeah, thats the prologue, i dont if its good or bad tho, i was like, ill post, then delete it. I dont know, im very nervous if there will be people who will like my story :( hope you like it