Out, Damned Spot

Jasmine walked into the fancy restaurant that she, along with her family, were invited to by Lucious and Anika. She didn't know why she was there but she hoped it didn't take long. Smiling as she walked in, she gave Jamal and Andre hugs before hugging Lucious and Anika.

"Thank you for coming" Anika told them as they sat down.

Hakeem stared at Kelly as she sat down across from him and didn't even seem to acknowledge his presence. Elena glared at him before smiling at everyone else. Mateo greeted his friend before pulling out a chair for his wife.

"Thank you baby" Shanda said and Mateo kissed her head in response.

"Me encanta ser como ustedes algún día" Jasmine said, looking at her parents who smiled at their youngest.

(I thrive to be like you guys one day)

"Lo harás cuando elijas a un tipo decente y no a algunos les quiera ser gángster." Elena then mumbled and Carmen hit her arm while giving her a look to shut up. "arrepentida"

(You will when you choose a decent guy and not some wanna be gangster) (sorry)

"Papi was technically a wanna be gangster at one point" Isabella said and Jasmine covered her mouth to hide her laughing as Mateo looked over at his daughter.

"Excuse me?" he said offended and Lucious laughed at them.

"They aren't wrong Mateo" he said before his friend looked over in his direction.

"You were too man" Mateo back, causing Lucious to nod.

Lucious walked out for a bit and then walked back in with Cookie.

"What is she doing here?" Cookie asked, pointing at Anika who smirked in return.

"Oh, here we go" Jasmine chugged her champagne as her sisters laughed. "I need a refill."

"Idiot" Xavier said to his sister and Jasmine flipped him off.

"Take a seat" Lucious told Cookie. "Take a seat please."

Cookie stared at him for a moment before looking at everyone else at the table.

"Hello everyone" she said to them.

"Hey, Ma" Jamal said as he stood up to hug his mom.

"Hi, Cookie" Rhonda smiled at her mother-in-law.

"Hi Cookie" the Rodriguez children said.

"Oh, a rose" Cookie said as she sat down.

She pulled the rose out of the vase and smelled it which confused Jasmine because the rose was clearly fake, so Cookie was just smelling plastic and cloth.

"Everyone, I'm so glad that you guys can join us. Baby, get up for a second" Lucious helped Anika out of her chair to stand in front of everyone. "We wanted you to be the first to know that I have asked Anika to be my lovely wife."

"That's wonderful" Shanda said with a smile as everyone else congratulated them. All except Cookie.

"It's an Asscher-cut Krupp diamond" Anika spoke up as she showed off her ring. "It's the same one that Richard Burton gave Elizabeth Taylor."

"It's huge" Jasmine said, looking at the ring.

"It's gorgeous, isn't it?" Anika smiled.

Jasmine got up to go to the restroom as Anika talked about how Lucious proposed. She did her business and washed her hands before walking out. Her arm was grabbed, and she was turned around, coming face to face with the one person she did not want to be alone with at the moment. Hakeem Lyon.