A Family Affair

THE BOYS

the girl who cried wolf by 5 seconds of summer; "i'm not dreamin'

the girl who cried wolf by 5 seconds of summer; "i'm not dreamin'. so look at me in the eye. is anyone there at all? is anyone there at all? 'cause i'm not leavin'."

safety pin (stripped) by etham; "so go be careless with your love and go be reckless till it hurts. yeah, i'll pick up the pieces you're in, i'll always be your safety pin. and go be precious, fill your lungs, and don't regret the things you've done."

l.u.s.h. by new hope club; "here we go, once again, stayin' out after midnight. same routine, teasin' me 'cause you know how to kiss right."

paralyzed by big time rush; "that's when i saw you for the first time and i was paralyzed. i had a million things to say, but none of them came out that day. 'cause I was never one of those guys who always had the best lines."

i wish u knew by vaultboy; "i wish you knew how much i love you. i wish you knew how bad i need you here. i wish you knew how much i miss you."

edge of eden by jake scott; "you gave me light, i gave you shame. i took all your love and i threw it away. don't call me your son, i don't deserve to be counted as one who would carry your name."

better together by ross lynch; "hey, i will always stay by your side forever, 'cause we're better together. hey, there's no other way, we'll make it through whatever."

step up by thomas doherty, luke newton, and jayden revri; "nothing can close you in, smashing through anything. and if you stumble, bend, or trip, just get back up again."

17 by adam turley; "'cause i try so hard to fit in, still don't really know what i am doing. staring at the sky, always asking why, screaming, 'who am i?'"

commander dr -- dear mama by ericdoa; "i will always be your family, 'cause in the end we got each other. just know we always got each other."

THE RELATIVES

til you're home by rita wilson and sebastián yatra; "'cause i will tell you the whole truth, that there's no color in the world without you, and i finally see how your love is the best of me

til you're home by rita wilson and sebastián yatra; "'cause i will tell you the whole truth, that there's no color in the world without you, and i finally see how your love is the best of me. yeah, there's so much i want you to know, guess i'll wait 'til you're home."

no way by lana condor and anthony de la torre; "maybe i'm better with you. i don't want to like you, but there's no one like you."

gladiator by the girl and the dreamcatcher; "when you need me, i will keep on fighting for your love. and if you feel it, i'd go gladiator for your love. you know i mean it. i'd be glad i did it for your love."

no matter where you are by us the duo; "we can be the generation who learns how to love, mistakes and empty promises will never be enough to tear apart these giant hearts that beat inside us now. let's conquer the percentages and rise above the crowd."

hello world by lady a; "well, hello world, how ya been? good to see you my old friend. sometimes i feel, cold as steel, broken like i'm never gonna heal. i see a light, a little hope, in a little girl, well, hello world."

THE GIRLS

the same heart by zendaya and bella thorne; "nothing's gonna break us apart

the same heart by zendaya and bella thorne; "nothing's gonna break us apart. we're always gonna shine in the dark. wherever we go, wherever we are, we'll always be like two halves of the same heart."

sis by cassadee pope; "don't matter if you fall on your face, i'll catch you. nothing's gonna shatter my faith in you, in you. when you need outta the rain and thunder, i promise you'll always be safe under my roof."

love songs by maggie lindemann; "you don't have to be tough with me. i'll protect you from it all. i could be your safety net, if you'd let me. 'cause when you're happy, i'm home."

if you go down (i'm goin' down too) by kelsea ballerini; "it's a good thing we're each other's kinda crazy. ain't no judgment or keepin' score. if you rob a bank, i'm your getaway mercedes. god knows that's what friends are for."

space between by dove cameron and sofia carson; "'cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between. you'll never be alone no matter where you go."

afraid of the dark by brigetta; "i wish i was a kid again. scared of being alone upstairs, darting past open windows, and making sure my closet's closed. back when the world didn't seem so hard, and i was just afraid of the dark."

dinner table by nina nesbitt; "and you like paintin' pictures, writin' poems. i guess that's why my words just keep on flowin'. i wish that i could read the things you write. i'm tryna learn the language so i might."

sleepover by avery lynch; "so let's stay up 'til two am watching old cartoons like kids again. we'll make jokes from things that don't make sense, and we'll waste our time just for the hell of it."

no place like home by laura marano; "i've flown above the clouds and thought i'd never come back down, back down. now i find myself where i started, picked right up like we never parted."

who do you think you are by ava kolker; "you hit me like a hurricane. i just swear, i'll never be the same. the way you take my breath away, i need to know."

a/n: i have seen the entirety of Hunter Street, and i just fell in love with the show immediately. i loved all the characters and the relationships everyone had with each other, and i just couldn't help myself with writing this story. this is going to be what i would want for season five for Hunter Street since it ended with season four where i write what i would want to see in the show itself. i hope you all love this story as much as i do! enjoy!

ps. this story will be told from many different POVs. in total, there will be thirteen different points of view that i will be writing from, which isn't something i've ever done before, but i'm excited about it!

Rights belong to Nickelodeon and the creators of Hunter Street.