1

Rushing out of Ms. Brown's class a few minutes before the bell, I run down the hallways and to the back of the school. As soon as I hear the bell I walk out of the doors. As I scan the area for Devon I take in a sigh of relief. Luckily for me, he's not here. Hopefully I can avoid him for the rest of the year, or at least until I transfer.

"Crap I have that English project due Monday" I mutter. Deciding to start it now, so I can avoid going home for a little longer. I get
invested in the report and I notice that it's starting to get darker when I finally look up. I grab my phone and see that it's almost 5 pm. So obviously I start packing up my backpack and I start to walk out of the clearing. Then I hear him.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going man?" I drop my backpack and sprint off the opposite direction. Unluckily for me, I forgot Devon runs track so he catches up to me quickly. Grasping my hair tightly he begins to talk. "Come on now Nate, did you really think that would work?" He asks looking down at me. "I- it was an accident" I whimper out looking down. "Was it now?" He questions glaring at me. "So you've been hiding from me like a pussy, and now you can't even own up to your shit" he growls out.

"Nu uh. It has been two fucking weeks, since I last saw you. And that's unfortunate really. Because I haven't been able to finish my homework or my classwork ever since you started running away. But guess what, I found out what the hell you were doing to hide from me. And I waited. I waited like a hunter stalking his prey" he says with a smirk.

"Come on man, did you really think you could stay away from me all throughout the school year?" I wonder if this is a rhetorical question, as I try to decide if he wants me to speak or not he pulls my hair harshly. Well, there's my answer. "N-no I didn't Devon" I manage to whimper out as his grip on my hair gets stronger. Ignoring me he continues speaking, "Listen here runt. You don't have a life outside of school, that's fucking obvious. You're just book smart, you don't have any actual skills. But me, I have basketball, football, wrestling, track. I'm going to be something unlike you. But right now I want you to take a good look into my eyes and apologize." I mutter out "For what? Not wanting to get bullied everyday?"

Wrapping his hand around my neck, still grasping my hair in the other he begins to speak. "For skipping out on me man. I thought we had come to an agreement. I give you my work and you do it. As long as you do that I don't bother you. I don't come up to you when you're with your friends, I don't take your lunch money, or steal your clothes. I generally leave you alone until I need something from you." As he nears the end of his rant he starts to squeeze my neck. "These past two weeks I needed you to do my shit for me. I was fucking desperate." Letting go of my hair for a moment, he begins to tap my head. "This brain of yours, yea, it's very useful to me. But guess what. I found someone to take your place for the time being. He wasn't as fun, he wasn't as smart. But he got the job done, and so I passed. All I needed was a B- anyways." He says glancing down at me. "D-Devon I'm s-sorry just let go of my neck please. I can't breathe." Glancing towards my face he just laughs and squeezes harder.

"So what do you think I'm doing right here, right now?" Without giving me time to answer he continues, "I'm thinking i should punish you." Noticing the way my face pale he lets go of my neck. Making me look up at him by grabbing my chin instead. "Mhm, I'm going to fucking punish you for running away from me and not doing what I needed you to do." I start to try to force him off of me. Kicking, and punching any part of him I can get to. "Come on Nathaniel. I thought you knew better than this, it's only been a few weeks. Don't tell me you forgot everything I trained you to do" He says, raising an eyebrow.

He sits down, bringing me down with him over his lap. As he begins to pull my pants down I start squirming. "Wait Devon please. I'm sorry it was only two weeks. I won't do it again I-I promise." He ignores my pleading so I start to beg even louder. "Please Devon, we're at the back of the school anyone could walk by and see." Glaring down at me he only says "Well you lost the right to not be punished in public when you started hiding from me." I know this is just a game to him. A game to see how obedient he can get me to be before he hurts me. Like he always does. As I feel him start to tug down my briefs I just bite my tongue and prepare for the first one.

*Smack* It comes quicker than I expect so I jolt forward. "Stay still or I'll add more Nate" he says continuing to smack my ass. A few minutes later he stops and I almost cry in relief. I'm surprised he didn't hit me harder  but I don't dwell on it. "Now how should I punish you?" He asks and tears come to my eyes. I knew that was too light of a 'punishment' from him. "I mean I could just give you an atomic wedgie. I could make you walk back in your briefs- or less. I could take all your clothes again and have you find them. Or I could just punch you in the face since you've really started to piss me off." I start to sob at that last option as he looks down at me. "Hmm, is that what you want Nate?" He asks, pushing me off of his lap and grabbing me by my hair. I know this isn't a rhetorical question and I quickly start to speak. "N-no no sir." Seemingly unsatisfied with my answer, he starts to bring his fist back. I close my eyes waiting for it to come. But it never does. Instead he starts speaking.

"Oh hold on, I just got an idea. Yea see, it's been a couple of weeks like from way before you started fucking hiding from me. It's been a pretty stressful couple of weeks. And I haven't been able to take care of myself, if you know what I mean. So here I am- with you. Behind the school, where you've been sneaking out to hide from me. Where no one can see us. Where no one can find you since you've been hiding your location so well. And there's nobody that's gonna stop me, from doing what I want with you." Realizing what he's insinuating I want to run but I don't. Afraid that if I disobey him again I'll have a lot more of a sore ass, and a lot more than a sore ass. He's punished me for lesser things before so I'm definitely not going to get myself in more trouble.

Get on your knees man. "B-but the ground is dirty." I say trying to think of a way to fix this situation. "Go on, you're wearing pants it's fine. It's just grass." He says glaring at me. "B-b-but sir.." "I SAID GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES" he yells. I cower back in fear. He never yells at me even when I don't listen. "Oh you've never heard me talk like this have you? That's the thing, the more pent up energy I've got. The angrier I get. And believe me you don't want me to get really angry with you. I don't wanna mess up that pretty face, I don't wanna ruin your day. So don't ruin mine. Get down on your knees- and keep looking at me."  I comply knowing my knees will be bruised later. Hissing, I whimper as I sit on my sore bruised ass. "That's much better pretty boy." He says looking down at me. "Alright so I don't know what kind of porn you watch in your free time. But I'm think you know what you need to do." With tears in my eyes i pull down his sweats. "Yea just.. pull my sweats down, take my dick out of my jock. Come on do itt. This is better than what I was thinking of originally doing to you." Knowing I'm about to ask, he continues anyways. "Oh I was gonna fucking hang you up a flagpole." Grimacing I look up at him. "So be a good boy so I don't have to do that, ok?"

"But I'm straight Sir." I say not even bothering to look up at him. "I don't fucking care. I don't. I don't fucking care if you're straight i don't fucking care if your gay. I just want you to take my dick out of my jock and put it in your mouth." Gaining some courage I glare up at him. "No." Oh please, you know better than that. You fucking know better than to resist me. I run faster than you, I can tackle you, I can take you down. And believe me, I know how to make it hurt." Knowing he's being completely honest I stop resisting and just follow his instructions. As I take his dick out of his jock he gives me a small smile. "That's it yea pretty big even when it's soft huh? Go on- touch it. Yea touch it come on. Use both hands. One for the shaft and one for the balls. See it's not so bad. How many other dicks have you touched in your life?" "None s-sir" I stutter out. "None?? You- you went all the way through what two years of college without ever messing around with any of your friends??? Man you are missing out my Buddy  Josh and actually Ivan. Those guys, those guys suck dick real good. And I wanna find out how good you are." He says with a smirk. 

(Not completed)