~Chapter 1

Louis made his way to the apartment he shared with his boyfriend of two and a half years and fiancé of six months trying to find his keys in the mess that was his shoulder bag smiling when he found them under the airplane tickets to Vegas he had gotten earlier that day for him and the love of his life.

They had met when Louis had bumped into him on his way to order coffee getting it all over him and when he kept insisting, Louis let him buy him the coffee to compensate for ruining his shirt. They talked for what felt like forever then left with each other's phone numbers and a big smile on their faces. A few weeks later they started dating and Louis completely fell head over heels for him in less than five months.

The day he proposed to him Louis was the happiest man on earth just wanting to have and do it all with him, have a few babies and be the perfect family. He wanted the perfect house with the perfect garden and a big pool along with the best tree house for their kids and in a few months he would be a married man and would have it all. He would live happily ever after, he was his ever after.

He opened the door and took his shoes off dropping the keys in the key bowl and made his way towards the kitchen grabbing a cold water bottle drinking the entire contents before throwing it away in the recycling bin. He walked to their bedroom knowing he was alone since he had gotten off four hours earlier from work at the office instead of the usual five o'clock to surprise his fiancé who had left earlier not knowing he was in for a painful surprise when he opened their bedroom door.

He felt his chest constricting rather painfully and the tears stinging his eyes and blurring his vision when he saw him pounding into a random woman on the bed they made love in, the bed where six months ago he swore he loved him and wanted to spend the rest of his life with him after he had proposed then made love to him for the first time after Louis foolishly thought it would last and he'll be happy. However, it was quickly replaced by anger when they both came at the same time ignoring his presence as if he was nothing or meant nothing to him.

"You fucking bastard son of a bitch!" Louis yelled quickly wiping away his tears seeing them scrambling away from each other.

"Louis! I swear it's not what it looks like."

"Save it Collin! I can't believe you would do this to me...I- I loved you and I thought you loved me. You even proposed to me and..." Louis paused looking at the woman looking back at them with wide eyes, "You! Get the fuck out of here now." Louis yelled throwing random pieces of clothing at her before he turned around to walk out of the bedroom.

"Lou please, please just let me explain." Collin rushed out of the room following after Louis with only the bedsheets Louis had bought wrapped around his waist.

"Don't fucking call me that you piece of shit, we're over." Louis cried taking off the shiny diamond ring Collin had given him throwing it right at him who managed to catch it.

"Louis I love you she- she means nothing to me. She's just a whore." Collin desperately said trying to reach for Louis pulling his hands back when he slapped them away.

"You're a fucking asshole! My friends were right, I want you out of here and out of my life and I never want to see you ever again." Louis yelled throwing at him one of the hundreds of pictures he had of them.

"Lou..."

"Get out!" Louis screamed rapidly drying his tears.

"This is my flat, if anyone should be leaving that's you." Collin snapped making Louis cry harder.

Louis glared at him before he walked back to the bedroom ignoring the woman still in there and quickly packed his bags not leaving a single piece of clothing behind deciding to leave everything else behind since it no longer mattered anymore. Everything reminded him of Collin anyways.