-Chapter 1-

(I didn't make any art in the book unless I say I did)
(Warning! This book has other ships besides Error x Ink! If you do not like those ships which are to be revealed later leave or pretend they aren't there! Please do not leave hate! Enjoy the story!)

{Ink's P.O.V}
I was at Blue's house with him and Dream. We were having a sleep over! In the middle of the night we were awoken by someone knocking on the door. Blue got up to check and came back with a letter. He hasn't opened it yet so he sat down on his bed to read.

'Sleep with your eyes opened. You don't know what's gonna happen while you're resting.'
Is what the note said. "Is this some sort of joke or is it real?" Dream asked "I think it's real- Because Paps is in his room and I didn't put this there... Or write it..." Blue replies. "It's probably a sick joke, or it's the Bad Sans." I said a bit worried about what it meant but trying to calm the others down a bit. They were a bit scared.

{Error's P.O.V}
I had a one way portal open to spy on the stupid Yellow and Blue idiots along with Ink. I sent them a note as a little warning. "Do you guys maybe wanna stay up instead of falling asleep?" Ink suggested to the others. "Yeah it's a good idea." Dream replied "I agree!" Blue replied after Dream. I guess I'll just go to sleep. In the morning I'll have some fun with these idiots.

+The Next Morning+

I woke up and decided to try and kill that Blue bastard. He hangs out with Ink too much.