Chapter 1

Lesley and Jasmine were relatively normal, every day kind of girls, or at least they thought so, but they were also COMPLETELY opposite of their sexuality stereotypes.

Lesley was an Asian girl, with short black hair. By nature, she was about as quiet as a classroom when the teacher is yelling at the students. She had always thought she was strait, but one day, she met a non binary person who changed her life, or at least the way she perceived it. This person moved away after about a year of knowing Lesley, but left her with the knowledge of her pansexuality.

Jasmine is half African american, on her mom's side, has medium length brown, curly hair, and loves baggy clothes. Whether its sweatshirts, loose jeans, they had her name on them. Jasmine knew since she was little that she didn't like boys. Or girls. Or anything really, no, she really liked dragons. Like, anything dragons. When she got into middle school, she thought she was broken, but the internet helped her, and she came to the conclusion that she was Ace, even though that was really unconventional...

Milo, a friend of Lesley and Jasmine, was hosting a party. He had invited a lot of people, two of which, being Jasmine and Lesley. They had arrived to the party (Lesley reluctantly), and neither knew anyone, besides Milo. Jasmine delt with this well, and immediately started to mingle, however, Lesley was sitting in the back of the room, drinking apple juice by herself, wondering if the hot guy in front of her would talk to her. After a few minutes, Jasmine noticed Lesley sitting by herself, and decided to go talk to her. She sits in the beanbag right next to Lesley's.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine, what's yours?" she asks.

Lesley blushes, and looks at her lap. "I-I'm Lesley. Nice to meet you," she says, still staring at her lap, holding out a shaky hand. Jasmine takes her hand ad vigorously shakes it, causing Lesley to spill some of her apple juice on her lap, eyes wide.

"Nice to meet you Lesley!" Jasmine almost shouts. She notices that Lesley is staring at the guy in front of her. Oh, she must think he is attractive! 'I guess he is aesthetically pleasing,' Jasmine thinks, as she squints at the man.

"Do you think he's cute or something? I guess I can see it," Jasmine says.

"I guess, don't you? He has great cheek bones.... So does the girl next to him," Lesley responds. 'Oh ya, she doesn't know I'm pan... whoops,' Lesley thinks.

"Oh, are you bi or pan? I have a friend who is. What's it like? I wouldn't know, I'm the polar opposite, Ace," Jasmine blurts out.

"I'm pan,"

"Ohhhh, so we are polar opposites, huh?"

"It seems so,"

Conversation lead to conversation, and they eventually got to living situations.

"Ya, I just got out of collage, and I'm staying with my parents right now," Jasmine says.

"Really? I have an apartment with a room that I never use, and I would like some help paying the rent, so if you want, and if you can pull your weight, you can stay with me... I mean, if you want to, no one wants to cause their affraid I'll hit on them or something..." Lesley offers.

"REALLY?!"Jasmine screams, "I would love to!"

About two weeks later, Jasmine takes her many boxes of things, and moves in with Lesley.