II uniform II Clawd wolf x Fearleader reader

Clawd's pov

"Come on guys we're up by 20 points, let's shut them down right here," I said "YEAH!" cheered the rest of the guys. We all run out to the court and get in our position.

3rd pov

It was the 4 quarter in the casketball game vs west valley high. As the buzzer goes off the ball gets tossed in by one of the monster high players to heath burns who dribbles it down the court then passes the ball to Manny Taurus who goes for the shot and misses

Clawd's pov

Damn it "it's alright we're still ahead.'' I say we need to win this game it would be super embarrassing to lose to these wizard nerds. Deuce gets the ball on a rebound and passes it to me I dibble for a little bit then throw to ball in heath's direction but then he trips and falls "oh shit"

Your pov

This game is so boring and this uniform is so tight I'm so ready to go home. Being a Fearleader for west valley high sucks because our team sucks. Then all of a sudden I look up and see a casketball coming right towards me "ah shit" I open my eyes and I'm on the ground with everyone surrounding me asking me if I'm ok then I see a werewolf

Clawd's pov

"Are you ok I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you'' I said. shit, why did heath have to trip damn it "I'm fine, " said the ghoul " why don't I take you to the nurse it's the least I can do." "alright" I give her my hand and she stands up and we start walking to the nurse. We're down the hallway and she hasn't said a word but now that I get a good look at her she is really pretty oh shit I hit a pretty ghoul.

Your pov

He hasn't said a word, although it was nice of him to take me to the nurse. Damn, he's really tall and kind of scary. I should say something, "my name ( your name ) what's yours ?" I say trying to start a conversation "I'm Clawd it's nice to meet you" " nice to meet you too" we walked in silence for a little more "you're a cyclops right?" he asked " uh yeah I am" " so what are you doing in a mage school ?" " oh my dad is a mage but my mom is a cyclops" " so you're a hybrid" "I guess if that's what you want to call it" I look away nervously. Why is he asking all these questions? "Oh look we're here." he said, " sorry about hitting you, again." "it's really ok no hard feelings." "right." "ok well bye, Clawd" "bye, (your name)" he turned around and started to walk away then he suddenly stopped.

"By the way, I like your fearleader uniform."

I hope you have a wonderful week 

love-

livakii