Chapter 1- Cindy

Hello my new peeps!!!!!

This is my first story, so if it sucks, don't be mean about it!!

Please, please, please, PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!!

I need YOU to help my morale and keep me going!!!!

Oh yeah, and who ever fans me first will get a chapter dedicated to them. The other people I will try to mention at the beginning of each chapter.

Chapter 1- Cindy

Cindy's POV (Point of View)

"Alexander Phillip Charming! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LAMP?!?!?!?!?!" I screamed as I stomped to his fortress, aka room. "What is it, my sweet?" he asked timidly. "What is it? What is it!?! IT is you breaking my favorite lamp. AGAIN! And don't you dare 'my sweet' me, mister. You're in for it now," I said menecingly. "Godmother Brucinda can only do so much." "Of course, dear," he said, defeated. "I'll have it replaced by nightfall." "You better, Charming. Or else there won't be any body part on you that is left 'charming'" I said. "You may have rescued me from my stepsisters. You may have married me. You may have even had me fall for you. But don't ever, EVER forget who is in charge here. I will act like your own personal little slave when we have guests, but now... the castle is MINE!!!!! Get out. Now." "Ok," he squeaked, and scampered off.

God! He's been so uptight and annoying ever since we got married! Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Cindy, or better known as Cinderella. My real name was Ella, but because of me huddling close to the fire all the time, seeing as it was my only sorce of heat, I was dubbed Cinderella by my stepsisters, and the name stuck. Eventually the word got out that my name was "Cinderella", no thanks to my stepsisters. It got too much one day, and I legally changed my name. I mean, what do you do? Everyone calls you Cinderella, so why not make it legal? Anyway, all my friends call me Cindy now, though, so you might want to too.

Anyway, you know how the story goes. Dad dies, evil stepmother and stepsisters take over, make me do all the chores, they go to the ball, I find out i have a faery godmother, I go to the ball, I dance with the prince, I leave at the stroke of midnight, I loose my glass slipper, he looks for me, he finds me, we get hitched, yada, yada, yada. But have you ever wondered if it was really a happily ever after? That's what I'm here for. To tell you what happens AFTER the author writes "The End".

Oh ya, I forgot. I'm not posting again till I have at least 5 votes.

Sorry if you luv this and want more, but I need to know if it's worth going on with.

Movie of the Chapter: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

I saw it the day it came out with my friends!!! Best charachters: Dragon (he was awesome) and Dobby (Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Farewell,

Remember,

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

EAT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES!!!!

Gottaluvdabooks 