Chapter 1

"So, Harry, what about you? Is there a special someone in your life right now?" Ellen asked as she grinned at Harry Styles.

"Ummm..." Harry began in his deep slow drawl, "No, Ellen. I'm just enjoying making music with these guys."

"And he doesnt want to get dumped again!" Louis chimed in slapping Harry on the back. They alll laughed before Harry gave his comeback.

-

Noelle looked dumbfoundly at the television screen. She watched as Louis tried to show Ellen some dance moves. She shook her head and glanced over to best friend and roommate, Rosie. She sat Indian style on the couch smiling at the television.

"Why am I looking at this again?" You know I dont like these guys that much." I complained.

"Because I asked you to and because you love me," she responded not looking at me at all, "Besides you like Ellen."

That was true. Ellen was funny. I glanced back at the tv. One Direction. One FREAKIN Direction. What was it about these guys that made girls' brains turn into mush?!

-

"Well guys! It was nice having you here! I enjoyed not having teenage girls scream over me for once," Ellen joked. The boys laughed and gave their comments.

"So ladies. . . to show support for One Direction and their lovely music, we are giving away tickets and back stage passes to their concert next month. All ou have to do is call and tell us why you NEED these tickets."

"That sound be fun," Niall laughed through his thick Irish accent.

-

"OMG!" Rosie squealed, "We should so call!" I looked at her hoping that she was joking but deep down inside I knew she wasnt. Rosie reached for the phone and started dialing. I just stared at her in disbelief. This chick is actually doiing this. Rosie called Ellen at least six times. Every time the line was busy.

"You do know that tons of crazy chicks are calling there. You may never get through. Soooo..I'm going to bed." Noelle chucked up the deuces as she stood up to head towards her bedroom.

"HELLO?! Is this Ellen?" she heard Roise say. "OMG!!!! Hi Ellen!" Rosie screamed into the phone. Noelle quickly turned around and looked at the tv.

"Hi! How are ya?" Ellen smiled, "So whom am I speaking with?"

"Oh! I'm Rosie!"

"OH hi, Rosie! Say hello to One Direction!"

"OMG!! Hi!! I love you guys!!!!" confessed Rosie. Noelle rolled her eyes and sat back down on the couch.

"Okay, Rosie, tell me why you NEED these tickets."

"Ellen, I need these tickets so that I can convince my best friend Noelle that One Direction is awesome!"

Noelle's eyes widened as she looked at Rosie. What the fudge was she doing?!

"She doesn't like the band?" inquired Ellen looking a bit confused.

"NOPE!" Rosie answered quickly. The audience began to boo.

"Lets have a chat with this friend of yours," Louis demanded standing up and rolling up his sleeves. The boys all agreed.

"Okay! She's right here," Rosie began to hand Noelle the phone. At first Noelle didnt take it. But she reluctantly grabbed the receiver.

"Hello.." she said softly.

"So whats this about you not liking us?!" Louis blurted out.

"Yea!!" Liam chimed in.

Noelle let out a small sigh. "Its not that I dont like you guys. Its just that I dont understand why or how you guys have the ability to turn girls into mindless zombies," explained Noelle.

"I like zombies!" Louis screamed.

"Do you have any of their CDs?" Ellen interjected.

"Nope," responded matter of factly/

"Looks like we have a winner," Harry smiled.

"Well, Rosie's friend, looks like you just got yourself a pair of 1D tickets!"

Rosie began to scream. She snatched the phone from my hands.

"Oh thank you Ellen! Thanks you guys!" she began.

I sat down on the couch still looking at the tv. One Direction. One FREAKIN Direction. They want me to be a mindless zombie too.