C H A P T E R - 1

THE 6TH OF JULY 2017

AUTHOR'S POV

Takemichi stood in front of the door with 2 bouquets of flowers.He contemplated whether he should knock on the door or run back to his house.Before he could think further,the door opened,which made him widen his eyes.

"Oh!Takemichi-kun!How long have you been standing there?"You questioned with a smile on your face."Come in.Hina is waiting for you."You invited him inside and he stepped in."My god,Takemichi-kun!Why are you wearing a suit?Oh dear...You and Hina are definitely matching!"He blushed and you closed the door behind him.

Hinata came into the hallway dressed in a beautiful pink dress.When she saw Takemichi,her cheeks turned red instantly,but she gave the brightest smile.He waved awkwardly in response and smiled.You stood in the corner with your arms crossed and bit your lip to prevent yourself from smiling.

"Uhm...Hello,Hanagaki-kun..."She greeted."Well uh...I...Please come in."

"Oh god,you two."You said under your breath and facepalmed."Just kiss already."You spoke louder this time and,as if it was even possible,their cheeks became even redder.

"Oneesan!"Hinata covered her face with her hands.

"Y/n-san...I-I don't think that's the c-case..."Takemichi shuttered in embarrassment.

"What?You have been dating for years.Whatever..."You said,not sounding convinced at all,but decided to let it go."Anyways love birds,I'm having a very important meeting with Naoto."You said sarcastically.

"Is he alright?"Hinata asked,panic flashing in her eyes.

"Yeah...Just some shit went down at work and he wants to talk to someone about it I guess..."You informed and she sghed in relief.

"Oh Uhm...Y/n-san...T-this is for y-you."Takemichi handed you a beautiful bouquet of flowers.You smiled.

"Thank you,Takemichi-kun.Im gonna put them in my room."You said and rushed into your room to put the flowers in a vase,then came back and kissed Hina on the cheek goodbye."Okayyyyy...Im leaving you all alone,just don't do anything unholy while im gone."You winked and took your coat.

"ONEESAN!"Hinata screamed in embarrassment and covered her face once again.

"Bye Takemichi-kun~"You whispered with a devilish grin and waved at Takemichi who's cheeks were,once again,red.You went out the door and closed it behind you with a small smile.

YOUR POV

I left the house my sister and I were currently living in and went straight to the bus station.Naoto,my little brother,called me earlier saying that he had something very important to tell me and that I should meet him at his workplace.He is working as a journalist,his dream job apparently.

What I told Hinata was a lie...Partially at least.Nothing bad happened at his office,it's just that,since her birthday is very near,Naoto and I planned a big surprise for her.We obviously can't talk around the house about it,so we just have secret meetings.Now if I'm gonna be honest,even if Hina were to be around,she would have just ignored us.

The girl is head over heels for Takemichi.Like seriously.She only talks about him and him only.God forbid anyone ever speaks badly of him.They have been dating ever since they were in middle school.If they went to the same high school,they definitely would have been called high school sweethearts.