Matt- Believe me, please.

"I'm heading out!" Matt called, running down the stairs.

"To where?" Chris asked.

  "Uhm just McDonald's, why?" Matt said, "you didn't wanna come, remember?"

"Yeah, I still don't!" Chris crossed his arms, "but get me food please!"

  "Matt it's literally 2 in the morning, what the fuck," Nick groaned from the bar stool in the kitchen, "but get me something to."

  "Uhm, heloooo~" You waved your hand around, motioning for Matt to look your direction as he walked out the door. He turned to look at you and laughed.

  "I think you're forgetting something!" You said.

  "And what would that be?" He twirled the car keys around his finger.

  "Oh nothing just a kiss from your totally awesome girlfriend!" You said quickly, looking around the room and scratching your head.

  "Hm, really? Because I think I'm missing a little more than that..." Matt said walking over to you.

  "And what's that?"

  "My totally awesome girlfriend!! Duhhh!" He said picking you up and twirling you around in a circle. You couldn't help but giggle.

  "Maybe..." You whispered as he put you back down. You placed a soft kiss on his lips and just looked at him for a second.

  "Ugh get a room you two!" Chris groaned.

  "For real!" Nick added. You turned your head, still hugging your boyfriend and just smiled at the two boys, who were obviously just jealous you had an amazing relationship.

  Matt pulled out of the hug and grabbed your hand and lead you out the door. You hopped into the mini van and started your drive.

  "Soooo~" you broke the silence.

  "So?" Matt said, looking over at you for a second.

  "Wanna play a game?!" You smiled. He laughed but agreed. "Ok let's play.... Hm how about we just compliment eachother?" You loved any chance to compliment your perfect boyfriend and this was the perfect opportunity.

  "What?" He said, clearly confused.

  "So I'll say one thing I love about you then you say one thing about me!" You explained.

  "Ok, why not?" He said.

  "K, me first!" You started. "I love your style!"

  "I love your smile," he said, playing along.

  "Oh darn that was my next one... I love your hair..."

  "I love your humor."

  "I love your eyes."

  "I love how much you love animals."

  "I love your compassion."

  "I love your hugs.'

  "I love your kisses."

  "I love you." He broke the chain. It caught you off guard because you hadn't told eachother this quite yet. Well not as lovers at least. You used to be good friends and said 'i love you' all the time to eachother but now, it was different.

  "I love you to Matthew," you said.

  "But I love you more, Y/n," Matt said.

  "I don't think believe you, that's not possible."

  "Believe me." He said.

  "I can't." You shrugged as you guys pulled up to order. He gave you a look and ordered. Once you had all the food in your lap you headed back to the boys house and ate your food.

  After you are you and Matt went up to his room.  After hours of tossing and turning you and Matt we're both still awake. By this time it was already five in the morning.

  "Babe?" You asked rolling over to see if he was still awake.

  "Yes?" He answered. Your eyes met and you could help but just stare into his gorgeous blue eyes. They were deeper than the ocean but brighter than the sky.

  "Are you gonna talk or just stare?" Matt asked you.

  "Sorry I can't help it," you blushed. "I can't sleep."

  "I can't either..."

  "Why not?" You asked.

  "You first, why can't you sleep?" He asked, looking concerned.

  "Well, I can't sleep if you can't sleep so if you are tossing and turning than I can't stay close to you which makes me toss and turn which results in no sleep, so why can't you sleep?" You explained.

  "Well, I can't sleep until you believe me." He said.

  "Huh?" You asked, confused.

  "I love you more than anything in this whole world and that is saying something because until I met you I never thought I could love anything more than my brothers. I mean yeah, I love my parents but my brothers always were there and could understand everything I said and until I met you they were the only ones I had to really talk to... So yeah, I love you a lot. A ton even. So please, believe me when I say I love you more..."

  "I can't, I'm sorry, but I can't believe you." As the words left your mouth, you could see the sadness spread across your boyfriends face.

  "Why though?" He asked.

  "Because, I never had anyone. My parents have never ever trusted me. I was always the child they had to watch out for. School was my escape and even there I had no one. Not even a single friend. I was the kid that people groaned at when they got chosen to be a partner with. I was always the kid to work alone. So until I met you guys I was alone. With absolutely no one. I didn't have brothers or sisters to talk to because they all believed my parents. They all thought I was a problem in their life. I loved them though, I always did because I always thought they would come to their senses plus, they were family no matter what. But, I never knew what it was like to be loved. I didn't know what it was like to feel safe. But then I met you and I knew I couldn't let you go. So, I think I love you more..."

  "Wow..." Matt said.

  "Sorry, I just-" you were cut off.

  "No don't be sorry. There is nothing to be sorry about."

  "So, do I win?" You asked, smiling with tears in your eyes fighting to stay in.

  "No." He said blankly.

  "What?" You muttered under your breath.

  "It's a tie, ok?" He asked.

  "It's a tie." You repeated, smiling. He gave you a small kiss and pulled you into his chest where you laid for the rest of the night.