i

The sun was setting on the small space called home by many, it has been 5 years since the death of Jason Grace, 4 years since Nico and Will in Tartarus, each left. Piper went to college with Shel in 2013, Percy and Annabeth are in new Rome, Will and Nico left to New Rome, Hazel and Frank left for new Rome. Now a new group of heroes will rise, though they are troubled.

Wilderness school was facing its toughest times, the 12 year olds Viviana Grace, Nadia McCaffrey was there along with a ten year old Mia Russel. Russel stole 400 items and went to juvenile 5 times while the others stole things and got arrested, they were sent to this school full of troubled kids. The kids were there to change their way of life.

The day was normal and the kids were kids. And they had a new teacher, he was always studying them looking for something. They went to Niagara Falls which should've been fun if a bunch of mermaids didn't attack them. All kids were screaming and Mia was telling them to run to the bus, she shoved them, her red hair going insane. Viviana went to help and yelled at them. They piled on the bus but the doors sealed shut and the driver drove off.

"Hey!" Yelled Mia. They were stuck with their hairy teacher, Mr Green. "Stay back!" He yelled and grabbed a baseball bat. The mermaids were fighting the kids until Viviana fell off the waterfalls. "VIVIANA!"

She was falling 80 miles per mile,  Bobby controlled the air somehow to bring her back up and she was thrown on the rocks. She got up and pulled Mia down as a trident flew over their heads. The waves crashed up suddenly and everyone stopped. The water forced them in, the mermaids fell throwing their tridents before they was swallowed. On some pegasi, the legendary Percy Jackson was on it with Annabeth Chase. "Look. Your demigods blah," Mr Green said.

"What's that?" Asked Nadia. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Half mortal half Olympian."

"Like.. the Greek Olympic Games?" Nadia asked.

"No. Olympian god." Annabeth informed them.

"We should hurry before they come back. Atlanta is weirder.." Percy said and hurled them on the pegasi.

"Hold on tight." Percy said and they were off soaring over Canada through the US rapidly. They crash landed in front of a hill.

"The camp borders! Hurry!" Percy grabbed the kids recovering from the fall and ran with them up past the dragon. Vivian screeched when she saw the dragon guarding a tree.

"What is that!" She asked.

"Dragon. Peleus." Annabeth said hastily.

"Go find Chiron we have to head back." Annabeth and Percy jumped on the pegasi and flew off.

"Come kids." Mr green said.

"So.. Mr Green-"

"Robert, It's Robert."

"Righty. Well Robert, where are we?" Nadia asked.

"Camp half blood. Haven for you. Chiron is the activities director. You'll be claimed at 13." Robert said and they ran into a centaur.

"That's a centaur." Nadia gasped.

"Yes. I am Chiron, you'll stay temporarily in the Hermes cabin, unless he is your father." Chiron said. Then everyone stared at Nadia. Everyone fell to their knees as holographic crossed spectral torches slowly disappeared.

"All hail Nadia McCaffrey Daughter of Hecate, Titan goddess of magic, crossroads, night, witchcraft, the moon, herbs, graves, necromancy, ghosts, all prophetic power and the dead."

A girl appeared behind her. "I'm Lou!" She smirked happily. She took Nadia to a cabin made up of enchanted stones that are all carved with magic writing that makes it so that if one were to drop one of them, the stone would either explode, or turn anyone within a half-mile radius into a tree.

"That. Was quick. Oh not again!" Cried Chiron. Now it was Mia. The entire sky blackens as if by a solar eclipse and a gigantic spectral serpent 'ate' the sun. Many campers looked up before the serpent disappeared.

"Apophis, Egyptian god of chaos and destruction." Chiron said. He pointed to a cabin, The cabin itself looks like the Set cabin made with fire bricks that keep all the dangerous heat inside with a serpent on the door that admit only those claimed by Apophis to enter and anyone else the doors will not budge no matter how strong they are and if a child breaks through then they disappear and reappear almost instantly scared witless at what they've seen with two statues of Apophis on either side that give off an aura of pure malice and hate on the outside. On the inside, it is painted a deep crimson with numerous rooms with a giant statues of Apophis hissing with obsidian for eyes that have an aura of malice about in the centre.

Then it was Bobby. Bobby had a thunderbolt appears over his head.

"Zeus, God of the Sky, Weather, Clouds, Storms, Thunder, Lightning, Kingship, Honour, Justice and Law." Chiron said. He pointed to the cabin. It looked like white marble box, with heavy, white columns in the front. This cabin is the biggest and bulkiest of all the cabins. It has polished bronze doors that shimmer like a hologram, and have lightning bolts streaked down them. The dome-shaped ceiling is decorated with moving mosaics of a cloudy sky and thunderbolts. It also thunders all the time.

He ran inside. Vivian was waiting for her turn but. It never came. Chiron patted her shoulder.
"Maybe later.." he smiled.

When hope was lost and the campers were there it happened. They fell to their knees. "What?" She turned to see a statue of Gaia behind her and two hands touched her shoulders. "VIVIAN GRACE." The ground shook by the sheer power in her voice. She felt more powerful after.

"The daughter of Gaia.. Kenzie's prophecy!

A daughter of Gaia, Apophis, Hecate and The Son Of Zeus

Will Help The Artemis Child With Her Terrors

And Stop Mermaids That Attack Them.

For Atlanta to preserve or raze."

"It must be them!" Kenzie grinned.

"What happened?" They asked and Kenzie took them.

"Atlanta was an island and a piece of land that used to be part of Athens. When Athena won the contest of who would be the patron, Poseidon was so furious that the Athenians had to cut off a chunk of their land to give him a new kingdom. Atlanta was an island about 1000 miles away from Athens in the sea, and was completely patriarcal to please their god. They Atlantians were ruled by a royal family which was also completely patriarcal, the the rules were clear. If a man was born first, he would be heir and marry at 18, if there was a female, she would be the second heir (unless only child) and would marry at 17. I was born in 2 BC and my father escaped his kingdom and never got caught. He was never caught but after a spy in the hunters revealed I was alive, I have been in danger and Mermaids start attacking." Kenzie explained.

"How did.."

"I survive? My mother turned me into a constellation and took me out last year." Kenzie frowned.

"So.. we help you even though we got here just today?" Nadia asked.

"Well. Technically, yes. Good luck guys. Don't die..."

"Yeah, that's reassuring." Nadia sarcastically said. The others agreed.