𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄-𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉. | 𝗔𝗧𝗪𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧.

WARNING ⚠️ THIS IS CRINGE (at least to me.) I WROTE THIS IN SPITE! PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS SERIOUSLY.
THE CHARACTERS PERSONALITIES MAY BE ALTERED A LITTLE BIT TO FIT THE STORY IF IT'S TOO MUCH LMK! please :)

(07/15/23) I REDITED THIS. I CHANGED TO WHERE THIS IS ONLY THIRD PERSON POV. I ALSO CHANGED ANY SPELL ERRORS I READ OVER.

Part 1 • To Close for Comfort.

Everything had been hell. His oldest dying. He felt guilt. But he knew once he looked on Neteyam's back there was no saving him. No matter how much they'd use spiritual power and bandaged him up. He will not wake up this time.

That night, Jake has an awful nightmare one that was too true for comfort. He sprung out of bed stirring Neytiri awake but only half. She was still half asleep mumbling.. "Jake why are you up? It's before dawn." She was right the sun hadn't even rose yet. "You're right. I'm sorry I need to take a walk I'll be back in five minutes." He rose out of the hammock and adjusted himself before trying to walk out again. But someone else had began to stir awake. But shut their eyes when their father turned to them for a moment. Neytiri began with "okay" before turning to her other side. He turned his head and saw his family before him.

Neytiri, Lo'ak, Kiri, Tuk, and Neteyam.
Neteyam.. his oldest son, his first born child.

'Why did that name leaving me thinking that I'm forgetting something?' Then began to walk out going from behind the village while someone followed close behind.

It was a few months before the second war. But something felt wrong. Time was moving faster. Once he got where he was far enough away where it was pure sand. He closed his eyes and took in everything.

———

Okay something is obviously wrong.. what the hell is happening. Why does this feel wrong? Why does he feel this way? Jake swore Neteyam was dead. Spider was here to. Where is he now? Did he get kidnapped again? Jake bet he did. Then everything came back.

The second war, the blood shed, the lives lost, and even the death of his oldest son, Neteyam.
Neteyam.. Neteyam. Neteyam. Neteyam. Neteyam.

Jake repeated his name like a broken record. His hands went to his head as the scar that has been recently there was gone. Nothing was left from the war. Nothing. The destruction was no longer there, the damage was no longer done, the crashed aircraft was no where to be found. The Metkayina clan still slept quietly and at peace. Nothing had been burned down. No one was mourning a lost loved one. There was absolutely nothing. Everything was how it was before the war. Jake felt pathetic.
How can he not understand what is going on?! What is even is going on?! What the fuck is happening?

Jake's head began to throb and hurt. It made him feel light headed until someone spoke behind him bringing him out of this trance.

"Dad? Are you okay?" Someone spoke.
He turned around and it was Lo'ak. Having an concerned look on his face. Compared to how he normally was this was a major change.

"Yes I am okay Lo'ak. Thank you." Jake lied through his teeth. He really didn't know what was going on. How has he gone in the past? But he knew one thing from the past and future. He needed to fix the feeling that Lo'ak has about himself. He's just like me.

"You're lying. I know it. Dad never has an unsure look on his face unless mom is yelling at him for pronouncing something wrong again. Even if he has been Na'vi for years.." Lo'ak said, he could see right through him. As he tried ro avoid the topic