||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢~||

Hotaru watches as Atsushi faces off with Akutagawa, the two talking as they square up with one another

Hotaru watches as Atsushi faces off with Akutagawa, the two talking as they square up with one another. "How annoying. Your little follower seems to not understand manners" Hotaru murmurs and Dazai sighs, his head tilting back to look at her.

"I wonder how you know about that. You seem to hold such a wealth of knowledge but where you get it from is a mystery"

"What you didn't truly think I wouldn't keep tabs on my enemies, did you? Come now Dazai with all my cunningness you seem to underestimate me in the simplest of things" Hotaru shoots him a grin as he turns back to the monitors "So what are you going to do, Dazai-kun? The little hell pups obsession with you seems to be on par with his obsession towards killing Sushi-kun"

Dazai narrows his eyes at the picture of his old underling. Hotaru was right in her assessment. Akutagawa seems to still hold such a desperate desire for his approval that it mirrors his obsession with Atsushi and his desire to kill the one who holds his approval. Maybe he could work with that "Atsushi. We don't have time to deal with him. Keep going"

Hotaru raises an eyebrow incredulously wondering just how the brunette thought this plan was going to work.

"What? But..."

"Atsushi just listen to him. I know his plan sounds just as stupid as he is but it just might be crazy enough to work" Hotaru cuts him off giving Dazai an unimpressed look as he pouts at her harsh words.

"You're so mean Hotaru" he whines and she rolls her eyes at him.

"Just tell him the plan you've deviously come up with. And it better be good or I will personally send you to the afterlife and it won't be quick"

Dazai grins at her fluttering his lashes as he stares at her disgusted face "You promise my sweet belladonna?"

"Damn" Atsushi murmurs as he dodges rashomon "Uh guys I really need that plan right about now if you all want to continue living and being able to flirt with one another"

Hotaru scoffs her jaw clenching at her little brother's words. Despite his jab at them she knew that if the Moby dick truly descended into the city she would come out unscathed while also shielding Hatsu. Atsushi would also be taken care of as Kai had strict instructions to pull him from the floating whale while also teleporting him to a completely different city far from the reaches of the impact's destruction.