When a Victoria's secret model meet a dark Harry Styles

Hello everyone, so an other fiction for the lovely directioners, read and tell me what you think love you all!!!

*Fiction*

 “Smile, Sunshine..... I love it, keep smiling........... Yes amazing, now put your hands on your hips.......Good, that’s my girl ......Last picture .......And we’re done!!!”

“Thanks Ben”

“You’re welcome sunshine”

 Hello, you’re probably wondering what was that, well i’m Ashley, i’m a Victoria’s secret model, i live in London by my own, i was in VS for 3 years now, since i was 15 years old, i have a sister and she’s in VS too, but she’s younger then me and she lives in Australia with my brother he’s 18 and he’s a singer, Cody Simpson, you probably know him, well now i’m in a photo shoot and the one that was complementing me is Ben the VS photographer, he’s about 30 years old and we get along very well, he’s just like my father, and he calls me sunshine :)

“Hi, Ash’ ” Cate, she’s a VS angel, she was in Victoria’s secret since 14 years old and she’s skinnier then me, she has blond wavy hair and green eyes.

“Hi, Cate how are you?”

“Good, are you nervous for the swim pub?”

“Of course i am, but i don’t know if i’m in yet”

“Of course you’re gonna be in!!! Look at you, you’re their best model, i don’t know why you’re not an angel yet”

“Thanks, well we’ll see”

“I have to go, Chelsea is waiting for me, and someone is ready to finish the photo shoot” she said while winking.

“Yeah, see you later”

 I grabbed my water bottle and my bag and walked to the dressing room, where i changed quickly and wore this (photo on the side) and start making my way towards Tim, my hairstyles.

“Hello, Tim”

“Ohh, Hi Ashley, your hair look amazing who make you this beautiful?” he said like he know the answer witch i’m sure he does.

“Of course it’s you!!” i said with a “DUH” tone.

“I have no doubt, so did you found out yet?”

“No, about what?”

“The swim pub”

“Oh...Nah they will announce next week”

“I hope you’re in, i love doing my magic on your hair”

“I hope so too, well i better go, bye Tim” i said waving.

“Bye, Ash”

 I sow Paris, our director

“Mrs. Paris?”

“Oh Hello Ashley, are you going now?”

“If you don’t mind”

“Of course not, but first i need to talk to you in private” She said walking to her office, i followed the 32 lady.

“Please have a seat” she said, i did as i was told.

“Well, i want to talk to you about our next fashion show, it’s in New Zealand and i want you in”

“Oh my god, i would love to, when is it?”

“A week from now, and about the swim pub we will announce next month, since we’ve been really busy with this fashion show, and there will be a lots of world famous designers; models; actors; singers; and most importantly some companies, so it’s the best opportunity to fly to the next level”

“Thank you so much Mrs. Paris and the practices are when?”

“We will start tomorrow, so you have no photo shoot these days, just practices”

“Who’s the designer?”

“You mean designers: Betsey Johnson and Tom Ford”

“Oh my god i love them”

“I’m sure you do, but these few days i want you to stay fit just like this, no Mc Donald’s or Nandos okay?”

“Okay”

“You can go now Ashley, oh i almost forgot your sister isn’t in the Fashion show, we think she’s to young but she will be there to support you”

“I would love to, once again thank you Mrs. Paris”

“Your welcome sweaty, and just for you to know Tim and Ben are the ones who told us you’ll be perfect for the fashion show”

“Oh thank you, i must get going now, bye Mrs. Paris”

“Goodbye sweaty”

  I walked out from her office making my way towards my two favourite mans and the planet!!