!Mcdonalds!

!MaoxHinata!
This is set to before they were idols and them being older!!

[Nsfw]

It was almost time for Mao's lunch break at his job. Mao has been working as a Mcdonalds employee for almost a Year now. His break was gonna start in about 5 minutes when he sees a familar face walk in.

"Hello honey!" Hinata said as he walked up to his boyfriend. Mao and Hinata have been dating for just above half a year now and Hinata would rarely visit Maos job because of his busy schedule of trying to become a successful idol. Mao smiled at Hinata "let me go clock out rq okay" he told him before going out back and around the counter to meet him.

Hinata had a small skirk on his face while he looked at Mao and pulled him in for a hug. "Aww did you miss me that much?" Mao joked around before pulling out of the hug and grabing Hinatas hand before heading to the exit. But before he knew it he was being dragged twords the bathroom with Hinata leading him and opening the door and closing it.

"Hinata what are we doing in here?" Mao had asked Hinata with a kinda confused face but with a smile still. Hinata pulled Mao into a kiss suddenly and pulled out to breath. Mao had understood just what Hinata wanted to do "Hinata how about we wait till my work is done?" But Hinata didnt want that and instead pulldd him into a stall in the very back of the bathroom.

Hinata locked the stall and pushed Mao against the door while inside the stall and stared at him with kinda pleading eyes. Luckily for Hinata his Boyfriend would listen to almost everything he wanted. They both went into a passionate kiss while Mao put his hands around Hinatas waist to hold it close. "Mhm.. Hina-san.." Mao had said while kissing hinata

Hinata had looked at his beautiful boyfriend and looked at him in the eyes while his right hand moved down to Maos pants. He looked at him with a smirk before putting his hand on Maos hard Member caressing it. Mao had put his hand infront of his mouth to hide his blushing face and quiet his noises that came out of his mouth.

"Mhm.. H-Hina~san" Mao moaned out quietly whild looking at Hina with these certian eyes that turned Hinata on even more. He started rubbing it more make Mao moan more frequently, Hinata pulled Mao into a kiss makin¹g their tongues dance with each others. When Mao was about to reach his climax Hinata stopped kissing him and touching him.

Mao looked at Hinata with his pleading eyes which made Hinata to smirk and get on his knees. While Hina was pulling down his pants they heard someone come inside of the restroom. Mao looked worried and tried to stop Hina but he just kept pulling his pants down until he could see Maos hard member infront of his face. Hina saw that it was dripping with pre cum through his underwear.

He pulled down Maos underwear and started to caress his tip lightly while putting a finger upto his mouth to show him to be quiet. He moved his hand down to his maos base and started to move his mouth onto his hard member. Mao let out a quiet moan before covering his mouth with both hands. And Hina took that as a sign to go on.

Hina was caressing the bottom of Maos dick with his hands while the top was being violated by Hina's mouth. Mao had started to get close to his high which made him cry to be even more quiet before he heard the door open and close. Mao had let out a moan from Hina going up and down on his dick with his mouth.

Mao had became somewhat limp and moved his hand to the back of Hinatas head to push and pull his head onto him better. Causing Mao to let out grunts from how close he was to finally reach his climax. "Mhm! Oh- Hina~san im c-" Mao couldn't finish his sentence before gripping onto hinas hair harder and pushing it closer to cum inside of Hinas mouth.

After about 4 seconds Mao had realized just what he did. "Hina spit it out quick!" He said after putting his hand infront of Hinatas mouth but to his surprise he had Swallowed it for the first time leaving Mao in shock for a couple of seconds.

Hinata and Mao were talking some after they finished that. "Hey Hinata sorry i couldn't help you. How about my place after work?" Mao said feeling bad only he had fun. "Better keep me up to that offer Babe~"

|notes|
This was one of my first smuts! Sorry about it being a rate pair but my friend requested it!!

About 800 words