𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

A RINGING echoed as it waked my mushy mind.

The ringing continues as my ears also started imitating a siren.

Then the headache starts.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!"

My curled pale fist came contact with my bat alarm clock with a sickening crack as it stopped, the same time my older sister barge into my room, clipping her orange bangs in place.

"Greetings Seikan," she looks so powerful right now as her smooth voice ranged around my room and sitting down on MY velvet chair, putting her right leg on top of the other as she perfectly sit leaning to her right and put her hand gently on her chin, her red eyes straight to my own orbs as she stare to my soul, but anyway, she put her other hand on her lap.

Yeah that would really get the dominance over my just-wake-up situation, but hey at least I don't have a drool running from my mouth anymore.

"As you know, we are now transfering tonight into another sch-"

I cut her off with my palm showing right to her I don't wanna talk, a yawn escaped my lips as I rolled my eyes.

Forget the dominance, this is my room and I just wake up and she's already here with that shit of a news.

"Yeah-ah, I already knew that," another yawn "there's nothing new about it, so would you please get ou-"

"Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking" her voice boomed again as her orbs gleamed threateningly, showing who have the higher power and position here.

Huh, perks being the oldest I guess.

"As I was saying," she began to stand up as she head for the exit,

"This is the last school we will attend to-"

"Because it's the last school over the schools we went to before? Yeah if we weren't-"

A cold unpleasant shiver run down my spine as she squints her eyes at me, wow never seen her eyes shine that much,

sigh, so much threat

Oh right I talked...

Hahah

"As for that, I just hope our troublemakers-"

"Meh" I rolled my eyes at the word as my vision shifted to my other sisters who's one is older than me while the other, younger.

"can keep it down for now, as this is the last school we haven't attented yet" she walked to my door as her long pale fingers touched the handle,

"I'll make sure of it" At that she dispersed in black particles as I closed my eyes, but all I see was her mischievous glowing orange orbs at the end.

Yep.

That old hag have a plan.

And I'm not going to like it.

...

I stare at my reflection as I touched my necklace, it gleamed at the moonlight seeping from the window as I caresses the red jewel at the center.

As I look back at my reflection, only Itami's glowing orange orbs came into my vision making me groan.

It is thought revolting.

Ugh nevermind, let's see what she have stored for me.

At the roll of my eyes, I dispersed into tiny rose petals as I teleported to my respective chair,

And that was it, I'm in our dining room.

Plates full of foods were on the long table as shining black plates were before me and the other occupants on the room, the spoon and fork having the darker shade, as the chopsticks having a more lighter, but glossy texture.