Chapter 16

Feeling Happy°

•Khaleesi's POV•

Three weeks later.....

"Honey"came the sound of my mom's voice calling me downstairs,I just finished taking a nice relaxing bath. Maddie and I are planning on going to an event whereby kids our age go to,Just to celebrate or have fun.So Maddie and I decided to go.And guess what she's back.

Maddie and Damien have been on and off...So I hopped off my bed and went to my mom downstairs, It's smells nice seems like she was cooking something delicious.

"Hey Mommy"I said to her in a happy voice.

"Oh hey honey"she said greeting me in a weird voice,I wanted to ask her what's wrong....but then I didn't put too much thought in it.

"What are your plans for today"She asked me.

"Oh well just wanted to hang around with Maddie"

"That's good, anyways speaking of Maddie where is she?..I didn't see her for the past few weeks"Mom said questioning me about Maddie's whereabouts.

I can't exactly tell her where she is,Cause you know!!.. She's with her man and all of that shit.

"Well..Maddie is kind of busy with her school work lately...so she hasn't gotten enough time to rest a little"I said stuttering a little.

My mom looked at me as if she was trying to tell if I was lying to her or not.

"If that's the case then it's okay,but as a friend you should tell her to take a break sometimes"

"Of course"I said taking a seat in the living room.

"So what have you been up to lately...you seem to come home late at night"I said narrowing my eyes at her.
She blushed a little,her face slowly turning into an exact replica of a tomato.

"Work"she simply says.
"Just work?"
"Yes...just work"
"Hmm"I said giving her a questioning look.

"Why are you giving me that look?"
"Mom I'm your daughter...I think I would know if you are hiding something from me"

"I don't think you are ready"she said
"Ready for what mom?"I questioned her.
"For a change"Mom said again but this time her eyes held a hint of worry.
I sighed knowing she won't tell me the truth."As long as you are happy"With that said I got up from the couch and head straight to my room to pick out an outfit for my outing.

As I got to my room I texted Maddie telling her to meet me at the park and she agreed.

I went to my walk in closet and took out a pair of clothes,and later decided to put on these...

(My Outfit below ....)

)