Chapter 15

The Date°( part two )

Before we start with this chapter let me show you the pictures of Khaleesi's Outfit for her date and also jade's outfit.

(Their Outfits below...)

Khaleesi's dress

Khaleesi's dress.

Jade's outfit.

Jade's POV•

Oh my God!!....she looked so gorgeous and beautiful with her tight dress that hung her body so well,showing of her perfectly nice shaped curves.

"Hy" I said to her.

She was an angel and a wonderful one.I can't wait to know more about her.I have a feeling this date is gonna be amazing.

The fact that I once doubted her trust disgust me.She looks so innocent and I ruined it.

"Hey"she responded back at me.

"May I"I said taking out my hands out to her.

She took my hand in hers and slowly I guided her down the little staircases of her front porch.

I opened the car door's passenger seat and she climbed in and I closed the door for her.

I went to the other side of my car ,climbed in and zoomed off ....

••••••••••••
30 minutes later......

We arrived at our destination and I saw her smile a little.I looked to the direction she was looking and also smiled.

•Khaleesi's POV•

You got to be kidding me!!, What I saw made me cry a little bit.The place we were at was a diner when we were little kids.we used to come here all the time in our whole childhood.