< 00 >

Assalam Alaikum!

*****

"No way, mom! I'm not doing this! She is a kid, for God's sake!" He yelled to his beloved mother.

"Kyu nahi?" She asked worried about the situation. (Why not)

"Mom, does she even know what's a marriage? Is she even mature to know this? This is ridiculous! I'm eight years older than her and she is a minor! Mom, a minor!" There were hundreds of reasons for his refusal.

"She is mature enough! She grew up without her parents! And this is your grandfather's death wish! Talk to him if you dare to refuse this!" With this, his mother left the room leaving him no choice but to talk to his grandfather.

He made his way to his grandfather's room, where the man was laying on the bed with wires and equipment supporting him. He opened the door and stepped inside.

"Dada?" He called in a low voice.

"Hmm?" Dada opened his eyes a little and smiled when he saw his beloved grandchild. "Fawad. What brings you here?"

He wasted no time in small talks. He loves his family dearly. There's nothing beyond his grandfather's words--if that is okay with his religion that is. With the name of his lord, Allah, he began, "dada, about your wish..."

"Oh! Seher." He sits up, leaning his back on the headboard. "Child, I fear for her future. After my death, no one will truly care for her, here. I have cared for her and protected her from cruel people since the moment she came here, a year ago."

"I understand, dada. But why does she have to marry? Mom will look after her. I can look after her." He tries again.

"No, Fawad. You don't understand. You were never here to see what happened to her. It's true, your mother will look after her but that won't solve the other problems. Some are waiting to kick her out the moment I'm dead. She has no one, Fawad."

It was true that he was overseas for half of the year and when he came back, he spent most of the time in the company. He knew he cannot change his grandfather's decision. "Dada, then maybe you can marry her to Fadhil. He is younger than me and their age gap will be less."

"No! I can't entrust her with anyone but you! Only you, Fawad!" With a heavy heart, he nodded. He will marry her.

Seher was his grandfather's young sister's only daughter. And in this house, there is no one that she could trust other than his grandfather. And his mother.

***
With only his parents, grandparents, and aunt Farzana, along with the Kazi, their nikkah was done. He didn't dare look at his broken bride. He could sense her uneasiness.

After the formalities, he exited the room. He can't stay here. His bride is young and broken. His presence will only make it worse. Now, that Seher is his wife, he needs to protect her. And he will.

But not now. She needs to concentrate on her studies. He will for a while, entrust her with his lord, their lord. And will come back to her.

To Seher.

*
"You should stay for at least a day, Fawad." His mother said.

"No, mom. I have to go. Assalam Alaikum." He slung his bag onto his shoulder. They walked to their large living room where the rest of the members were seated.

"Why, Fawad? Why are you leaving in a hurry?" Farhana, his other aunt, asked

"Business, aunty. Assalam Alaikum." He waved to everyone. Then his eyes landed on his wife. Her eyes were puffed and her Nose was red. She lifted her gaze, only to meet his. Her eyes were red too. He broke their gaze and left their mansion before anyone could ask him anything.

His final sight was of those broken black eyes that belongs to his wife.

-

"Seher! Go and make the dinner!" Her suffering started again.

___

There you go!

This is a prologue that's why this is in 3rd person's pov.
The rest are in 1st person's pov!
Hope you like it.