The Mermaid Who Lost Her Baby

The Beginning

Once there was a mermaid mom name Emily. She just had a baby name Daniella. Emily had a baby and the baby was human because the baby wasn't a mermaid yet. Emily didn't want her baby to die, so she made a choice and left her on the beach. Emily was super sad. But she left a special bracelet. It has a mermaid in the middle and gorgeous pearls around it. Daniella was crying, so Emily hummed her a song, a beautiful song.

Out of the Blue

Out of the blue a a girl name Nicole walked by and found Daniella. She found her on a smooth rock on the beach. Nicole said to Daniella " Where did you come from ?" In the ocean Emily was looking at Nicole, but Nicole didn't see her. Nicole took her home and named her Denise. As Emily watched in the ocean and left.

Months Later

Couple moths later Denise turned 10 on August17. Nicole bought Denise a cake and a doll. Nicole sang to Denise " Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Denise, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!" Denise said " Thanks mom ." Then she went to school. When she was walking she wonders who her mom was.But there's a secret in her 10th b-day she turns into a mermaid

The Transformation

When she went to school she went to the restroom to wash her hands. Then she fell to the ground. She got up and saw a greenish blueish tail. She was shocked. The she screamed "OMG!!" "How did this happened?!?!?" Then she realised she can't show or tell anyone. Then she got out her sweater and dried herself. Then her tail was gone.

The Secret

When she went home she had to tell her mom and her BFF. When she got home she told her mom as fast as she can. " Mom I think I'm a mermaid!" she said fast. Her mom didn't act surprised she something like this will happens. Then Denise said " Say something." Her mom said " I knew this day will come." Denise questioned her " What do u me?"

The Truth

Her mom told her the whole story. Denise was shocked. The Denise said"But how did you know?" She said"The bracelet your wearing has a mermaid on it and I found you on a rock on the beach." Denise said "Oh." Then Denise went up stairs and told her friend on the phone. Her friend was shock.

Emma

Her friend Emma didn't care, but she was shocked. Denise showed her tail to Emma. Emma found awesome to have a mermaid friend.Denise and Emma went to the beach. They both swam around.Then Emma went underwater and saw a tail. But is wasn't Denise's it was someone else. Emma told Denise and Denise said " It was probably my tail,but you saw it a different color."

Denise's Mom

One day Denise was walking on the sand. She saw a lady and Denise went in the water. The girl touched Denise and saw what she saw. She found out that the girl was her mom name Emily.Denise came out of the water and told her mom. Also, her friend.

The Lost

Denise found out her real name and told her mom and her BFF. Daniella told then the story. Then her BFF said "Don't go your my BFF." Daniella hugged her and gave her the bracelet.Then Nicole hugged Daniella and told her " I love you." Daniella gave her a special necklace.Then Daniella went in the ocean and left with her mom.

The End

Thxs for reading my story

comment like and follow me!!! This is my first books and I'm going to make a second!