A/N

Hey everyone!!

Sorry that this isn't an update!!!

Firstly, I just want to say thank you so much to all of you, for your votes and your feedback, and hell just for reading this one, and the first story. It means so much to me really, you guys are the reason why I am still writing and trying to update as much as possible. So thank you!!

Secondly, I need some help. I would love to know what you would like to see in this next chapter. I'm gonna put the starting of it in here, but I really need some idea's. My brain has kind of been thinking more about Supernatural, then about Fast &Furious. I know, I know, I have a bit of a problem. But I'm sure you guys can understand, I mean wen you get hooked on a tv series its hard to stop watching it. Anyways, if you guys could be even more amazing than you already are that would be great.

Okay, here is the starting of Chapter 7.

I woke up the next day, got dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, brushed my hair, stuck on some light make-up, but didn't leave my room. I couldn't, I mean I just told everyone, in a fit of rage, that I was pregnant. I grabbed my purple beats headphones, plugged them in my phone, and blasted the song Dead Bite by Hollywood Undead. I just wanted to escape the world right now, I didn't care what I was listening to, whether it was Hollywood Undead, or Shut up and Dance by WALK THE MOON, which came on after Dead Bite, just as long as I didn't hear anyone.

Thanks everyone!!

Love ya!! <3