Day 1 (part 1)

Cassie's pov

6/17/20??

Dear diary, Me and My family have recently moved into a city called 'salt lake city' wherever I look, I can see mountains. Makes me feel like I'm in a tight space hah. and I hate tight spaces, But I have to get used to them because I....... (DISCONTINUED DIARY)

I heard footsteps, It was probably mom. The door opened "Good Morning my dear. I made you Milo to get your energy up! Come down before 6:30 am please." "Okay, mom. Thanks for the Milo too." I had to hide my diary, But where?.. Ahah! A vent. I opened it, And to my surprise, it was already unscrewed. Maybe the people who made this house forgot to unscrew it. I looked at the clock "6:25 AM" right, I gotta go downstairs.

As I go down the stairs, I heard my brother yelling "XAVIER THE KING IS PASSING!! HEHEHEHEH" "MORE LIKE 'XAVIER THE LOSER IS PASSING' HAH" This is always how my brother acts in the morning, so of course, he needs to chill "YOU DISOBEY THE KING!! HOW DARE YOU" He ran to me, I tried to make him trip over my foot "ya have to be quicker than that cass" He jumps over the trap. But he failed on landing. "You gotta learn how to land" I chuckled.

Time skip, Now they are in a new school

"Bye dad, We love you" "I love y'all too" I am 15 years old while Xavier is 16 years older. Which makes him my BIG brother "I bet you 100 pesos You will struggle on making friends here." "We aren't in the Philippines anymore." "Right. 15$." "Bet." Gonna prove him wrong for the money.

"Who are those people?.." "they look rich.." "are they friends?" I could hear whispers as we enter the gate. Almost everyone was staring at us "ignore them, let them love you" Xavier whispered "huh?" He just smiled. I looked around and saw a person, they were wearing a black and white hoodie, black pants, and a hat. They were the only one who wasn't looking at us.. interesting.. "Xavier, look at that person. They are the only one who isn't looking at us" "Cool" what an amazing reaction. Everyone was already going to class.

"I'll see you at lunch, don't forget about the bet" "okay okay"

Cassie had Math. Xavier had Science

"Everybody quiet, please. We have a new student" I was standing by the door, Everybody was staring at me. "Hi, I'm Cassie Fritz. I'm new here so, I hope we can all be friends." "You may sit next to that boy in the back, his name is Alfred." I walked up to him and sat next to him, The first thing I noticed was his eyes. He looks like he hasn't slept for weeks "can you stop looking at me like that?" "Oh, sorry" Hm.. 'knock, knock' the door opened "excuse me, ms link? Do you mind helping me with these papers?" "Oh! Sure. Class, I'm going to help mr Collen with his papers, be free to chat with the new kid. but not too loud!" The door closed "so, you're the new kid hm?" A girl leaned towards me "Yes, I am the new kid." "Cool cool cool, I'm Satsuki. Nice to meet you Cassie" "Nice to meet you too. You have a nice name" I chuckled "really? Thank you!" .. I should be friends with her "er, wanna be friends?" "Of course!!" She smiled innocently. But her smile looks.. oddly familiar "so, you wanna eat with me for lunch?" She asked "Oh sure" The teacher came back. And class continued.

Meanwhile at Xavier's class (Xavier's POV)

All the girls are looking at me, Looks like I THE KING is attractive "hey Xavier, you have nice eyes." Huh? Oh "thank you, you don't look bad yourself" I smiled. But I feel something.. I looked at my back, looks like a dude is jealous HAH. I smirk at him, He just puts his middle finger at me. I chuckled, he looks stupid.

Recess time (Cassie's POV)

In just 2 hours in school, I made 12 friends "Satsuki? How many minutes do we have in recess time?" "25 minutes for the first recess time, 45 minutes in the second recess time" That's a lot of time.. "I gotta meet up with my brother, I'll see you later!" I ran, trying to find Xavier. ugh where is he?- I tripped over a rock, luckily I took balance and kept on running "CASS!" "XAVIER!" I was taking my breath "we have 20 minutes now, can we hurry up!? Think of a plan!?" He said. "I have a plan, but only for tonight." "Aw man.." "shut up whining boy." "Just tell me the plan."