slayed

Gordon tightened the grip he had on his bed sheets he howled in pain, every so often stopping to inhale air only to howl it out again.

Gordon's legs were so wide opened not even Barbie could ever even dream about his legs position, just as Gordon caught his breath a corner emerged from his hole he clutched the sheets tighter and swallowed his spit, he wallowed in fear understanding how agonizing the pain he was about to feel was but just then he felt an unbearable sharp sensation of dread and pain flow through his body.

Gordon held onto the sheets for dear life as his hole spread further opened whilst his body ejected the refrigerator, at least 367 pounds of blood followed. Gordon sighed relived and... Somewhat pleasured?

Gordon smiled looking at the refrigerator greedily with lust filled eyes almost certainly fantasizing about what he could do with the refrigerator, Gordon dragged himself over to the refrigerator looking at the contents inside Gordon couldn't help but be fixated on the cuCUMber he reached his hand out and snatched the fruit greedily dragging himself back to his bed.

Gordon had once again spread his legs and carefully placed the cucumber on his entrance and delicately pushed it inside of his already juicy and wet pussy Gordon whined needing more like the greedy little piss kink having slut he is.

As the pace quickened the louder he moaned, until he finally cummed Gordon sighed and threw the cucumber at the refrigerator, splattering cum onto it, Gordon sighed once again and turned onto his side.

Gordon's eyes shot opened, he looked to the side, there was a gorgeous, naked man where the refrigerator once was Gordon inspected the sexy man. The hunky man spoke "names Zeppelin Yeshua, you're?" Gordon sat up quickly "Gordon Ramsey.. " Zeppelin looked at Gordon Ramsey, Zeppelin's eyes we're drawn to Gordon's penis fly trap. Zeppelin Yeshua's happy fun time stick grew hard And he smirked at Gordon, Gordon simply accepted Zeppelin's offer.

Zeppelin aligned his member with Gordon's entrance and immediately thrusted into Gordon hard and fast Gordon whimpered and whined, Zeppelin thrusted again a couple more times and a tear fell from Gordon's eye as he screamed in pleasure and pain, half regretting his decision of letting this man with a 20 inch cock inside of him.

Gordon had decided to do it as soon as Zeppelin had left Gordon's penis fly trap Gordon grabbed Zeppelin and shoved his head into Gordon's mouth stretching his oral mucosa until it snapped drenching Zeppelin's head in Gordon's blood, Gordon's cheeks ripped apart but Gordon proceeded shoving Zeppelin's head down Gordon's tight throat, Gordon was aware his actions would lead him to jail time and permanent damage, and probably death. Zeppelin's head struggled down the esophagus spreading it opened and squishing the organs that reside in Gordon's body, Gordon's tried to scream but it's was blocked out by Zeppelin's body. Gordon shoved the last toe in side of his mouth with Zeppelin's shoe in his hand Gordon choked losing consciousness, his body becoming limp Gordon hit the floor his eyes had become dull.

😁😁😁😁😁😁