Come with me, Wembley.

Boober took a deep breath as he approached Wembley. Thoughts spiraled through his mind regarding the consequences he might suffer if Wembley didn't receive his feelings. Who could love a fraggle like him, he wondered. He could picture himself, aging, and lonely. No one to keep him company other than his lucky hat and walking stick— If they didn't end up lost, or worse, broken! He couldn't recall back to when exactly he had started developing feelings for the other fraggle, but he had presumed that it had been quite the long time. Boober hesitated to speak out of his own anxiousness. "Hey, Wembley?" Boober let out a nervous sigh with a slightly shaky voice. "Yeah, Boober?" Wembley shifted his attention from Red canon-balling into Fraggle Pond, to his friend. Boober grabbed Wembley's hand. "Follow me." Wembley tilted his head, but complied. As Boober sauntered alongside Wembley, he let out a few words masked by a mumble. Wembley perked up at the sound. "What's up?" Boober looked over at the other, acknowledging him with a shake of his head. Wembley chuckled. "It's this, isn't it?" He pulled his hand away. "I shouldn't have kept my hand there! Or should I have? I don't know, but I'm betting on that I shouldn't have!" "Weeembleyyyy..." Boober sounded embarrassed, but couldn't help but laugh at his friend's— or should he say, his crushes' usual indecisive demeanor, even at a silly situation such as this one. Time passed in silence, as Boober took a stop at his cave. He headed inside, sitting down on his neatly-made sleeping area. He pat the spot next to him, "Come!" He managed to smile, though it looked nervous at best, and nauseated at worst. Wembley nodded and grinned, as he skipped his way to Boober, sitting next to him with a bounce. "So, I brought you here for a reason..." He let out a sigh. "I wrote a song. For you, Wembley." Wembley beemed. "For me?" Boober nodded, seeming to relax a bit. "For you."